15 | looking for you

♫ Music Playing ♫
Shouldn't Be by Luke Chiang

"We're here," Lisa announced as she unbuckled her seatbelt. "Unnie, wake up."

They arrived at the Sydney Hospital. After they landed at Sydney Airport Jennie decided to go straight to the Hospital she badly needed to see Jisoo as soon as she landed in Australia.

Jennie woke up from her short deep sleep hearing Lisa's voice waking her up. "Are we already here?"

"Yes. We're at Sydney Hospital. Are you ready Unnie?" Lisa asks looking at Jennie's with concerns written on her face.

"Yes. I was ready the moment I decided to go here to see her. So- let's go." Jennie unbuckled her seatbelt and went out from the passenger seat.

They took the elevator from the parking area going to the ground floor of the hospital. Jennie breathes in and out as they get in. Lisa keeps giving her an encouraging smile that makes Jennie at least at ease that she's not alone in there. She gave Lisa a nervous smile and Lisa caressed her back so she could relax.

"I'll ask for her room number first," Lisa said the elevator dinged as it opened.

Jennie followed the younger woman to the front desk.

"Hi, good evening! What's the room number of Kim Jisoo the CEO of KS Corp?" Lisa asks the nurse at the front desk.

"May I know what's your relationship to the patient?" the nurse asks Lisa and Jennie eyeing them. She keeps typing on the keyboard maybe looking for Jisoo's room number.

"We're are-" Lisa looks at Jennie asking for help.

"Jennie?" a soft voice called out for Jennie.

Lisa and Jennie look at where the voice came from.

"Seulgi?" Jennie looks at Seulgi. "Oh- Jeongyeon." Looking at Seulgi's back she saw another familiar face.

"Hello there, Kim. Nice seeing you here." Jeongyeon greeted Jennie waving at her.

"What are you doing here?" Seulgi asks as she walks towards Jennie. "Oh- is it Sooya?" she looks at Jennie wondering but looking at her face she knows she's right.

"Yes. Can I see her?" Jennie asks with a pleading eye stepping forward to Seulgi.

"Uhm- Aunt Yea-ji and her fiancee are still in her room," Seulgi said making Lisa flinch. "Who is she?" she asks as she looks at Lisa.

"She's my friend." Jennie said looking at Lisa, "Uh- Lisa this is Seulgi and that's Jeongyeon, Jisoo's best friend." She pointed out to the woman at Seulgi's back waving at Lisa.

"Just a friend?" Seulgi asks, teasing the two women.

"Yeah. We have been friends since the day Jisoo broke up with me." Jennie clarified so Seulgi stopped teasing her for something that wasn't real.

"I'm just kidding." Seulgi said smiling at Lisa and Jennie giving them a peace sign with her two fingers, "If you want to see Sooya we can help you but you have to wait for them to leave the room."

"We can wait. The reason why I'm here is because I want to see her." Jennie said giving Seulgi a sad smile.

"Just to clarify- we are only helping you because we know Sooya will be happy to feel your presence inside the room even though she's still unconscious," Seulgi said looking at Jeongyeon to say something too.

"Yeah, that's what the doctor said. Maybe talk to her and encourage her to wake up. She always listens to you anyway." Jeongyeon said looking at Jennie lifting her eyebrows.