07 | the first time with you 🔞

A/N: Smut Chapter! I tried huhu 🤧 Enjoy the chapter guys and interaction of Jennie and? Yep. That's all keke

•••

Music Playing
I'm Yours by ORYL

Jisoo turns off the shower and puts on her bathrobe. She's not sure about drinking wine in a bathrobe with her girlfriend in their bedroom. They might do something they never did before when their tipsy and things will be way out of hand.

But if you're going to ask her if she's ready to do it with Jennie, of course she is. She's just nervous since she doesn't have any idea how to do it. She didn't have time to check it out on the internet she's scared she might pleasure herself because she'll feel curious.

As she closed the door behind her she saw Jennie is already on the chair sitting. She makes her way to her and throws away her worries for tonight whatever happens between them she won't stop it but she needs to make sure Jennie is good with it.

"You're done, take a sit, love." Jennie said seeing Jisoo is standing at the back of the unoccupied chair.

"I just got out of the shower. Sorry I took too long, love. I'm sweaty from all the activities we did." Jisoo explained herself for one hour in the shower room.

"It's fine, love. Here's your wine." Jennie said and gave Jisoo her wine. She drinks a little bit from her glass, "It tastes good."

Jisoo put her wine glass in her mouth and drank also. "Yeah, it is." she drinks more from it.

"It's very beautiful here. Look at the moon shining so bright at the ocean." Jennie said looking at the glass wall.

The scene is so perfect in her cat-eyes. Before she's been daydreaming this kind of night with Jisoo and now it's happening.

"Very beautiful." Jisoo said looking at Jennie's side view. She can't deny how beautiful her girlfriend is and she's lucky that Jennie chose to love her rather than the other guys and girls that hit on her.

Jennie looks at Jisoo who is looking at her. Jisoo is not taking her attention from anywhere but her.

"Really?"

"Yes, you're very beautiful, love." Jisoo said making Jennie blush and hide her face in her palm from Jisoo. "and cute when getting shy."

"Stop it, love." Jennie said still hiding her face in her palm from Jisoo.

"It's true love. I will never lie to you."

"Yeah, you never did." Jennie said looking at her girlfriend who is smirking. "Sto smirking."

"I'm not smirking I'm just smiling." Jisoo said still smirking at Jennie.

"You're not. When you smile your lips shape like a heart that's not smiling you lift your side lips only." Jennie said looking at Jisoo annoyed.

Jisoo laughs at her girlfriend and is cuter when she's sulking.

"Love," Jennie warned Jisoo.

"Okay, I'm sorry. You're so cute, love." Jisoo defended herself.

Jennie tossed up her wine she's blushing again. Jisoo has always been like this telling her she's beautiful and cute everyday which in fact she's prettier and cutter than her.

👣

"Can we, uhm, do it tonight?" Jennie asked for a little tipsy from the wine.