04 | i know you're hurting 🔞

Music Playing
Comfortable by H.E.R

Jennie is in her office busy doing her work. Checking all the income reports of her Gentle Cafe branches. Her supervisors send her report of income every month and she's checking on it how much they got. Her cafe is getting more popular and that gives her more income, especially the vip room.

The VIP Room is for those business personnel who want more privacy regarding their business meetings without disturbing them who are comfortable of doing it on Cafe with a tasty coffee and desserts.

As Jennie is done with checking her incomes her mind flies to her ex-fiancee who is now the gossip of people around her. She moved her hands on her mouse and typed on her keyboard searching for the KS Corp CEO name on the website.

"KS Corp CEO Kim Jisoo is spotted at the fancy restaurant in Seoul with her fiancee Australian Singer Roseanne Park who returned from Seoul after her europe concert.

The couples were being intimate to each other as they kissed and held hands together out of the restaurant..."

Jennie felt her world crash down seeing Jisoo being intimate with a woman she barely knows of, feels like taking her heart from her chest and smashing it to the floor a hundred times. She never imagined this or maybe she did but not like this seeing Jisoo kissing a woman on her lips like she's missing her a lot.

That makes Jennie remember when Jisoo kisses her with so much love and passion.

👣

"I love kissing your luscious lips," Jisoo whispered to Jennie's ear out of breath.

"And I love yours too," Jennie said to Jisoo's ear with a sexy tone while touching her left check. The couple both smiled lovingly after making out in bed naked.

"I know, Love." Jisoo replied still smiling. She can't deny the butterflies in her stomach. Jennie always has her way to make it appear. "Should we do another round?"

"You're getting turned on again just by kissing, huh?" Jennie asked teasing her partner who is leaning to kiss her lips again ready for another round of making love with her.

"You always turned me on just by looking at your gorgeous body." Jisoo said leaning and capturing Jennie's lips.

Jisoo bites Jennie's lower lip asking for entrance which Jennie gave permission to. The couple is fighting with their tongues inside their mouths eating each other.

Jennie is making sounds of moan while Jisoo is pinching her hardened right nipples and massaging her mounds. She can't handle Jisoo's skilled handles when they're intimate to each other. Their kisses always ended up making love she's not complaining tho because Jisoo always makes her feel the taste of ecstasy in bed.

Jisoo touches Jennie's belly button softly until she reaches her center. Jisoo made her middle finger and ring finger to Jennie's clit making a circle motion.

"Fu-ck, Chu!" Jennie moaned breathlessly Jisoo is waking her fire inside her body again after doing a round one in bed. Now she can tell Jisoo is ready for a second round again for tonight.

"I will, love." Jisoo whispered seductively to Jennie's ear.

Jennie is wet again Jisoo put her fingers inside Jennie's folds and put some of Jennie's juice in her clit so it will help Jisoo to get an easy way to make a delicious circle of motion on Jennie's clit while she put her two fingers inside Jennie's fold pumping it in and out.

The One That Got Away | JENSOO [18+]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें