Chapter 1 ~ ☆ ( Edited ) Love Birds ☆ ~

Start from the beginning

Before she could escape from him and managed to run away, he held her wrist and took her to an empty room.

"Ranasa please, someone will see us, everyone is working around us." She was looking here and there, just in case someone saw them, everyone was busy preparing for the event, and even if someone happened to see them by mistake, who cares, because no one dared to gossip about Samarth Singh .

"Ra-Ranasa." She was trying to stop him but before that he closed the door and pinned her to the nearby wall. Her hand quickly comes to her stomach. He put both his hands on her side and imprisoned her in his cage.

His deep black kohl eyes glued to hers, his hot breath fluttering on her rosy cheeks, she closed her eyes in fear. As she could not understand, the reason for his sudden outburst.

" Why, aren't you in bed? What did I tell you a few hours ago? " Samarth asked her in a stern tone. His rising breaths were burning her skin and filling her with terror.

Hearing his shrill voice, the tip of her fingers pressed even more on her stomach. She was constantly biting her lip out of nervousness and fear.

" Stop hurting your lips. " He hissed, both his brows furrowed in irritation. He parted both her lips from each other. Her soft pink lips turned pinker as she chewed on it. His thumb was gently caressing her lips as if they were something delicate, and his slightest hard touch would crush her.

With great courage, she raised her eyelids and looked at him. Seeing the concern for herself in his voice, a slight smile appears on her face. Amidst all this he was talking a million times about her carelessness but this time she was only admiring him. Sometimes, he did not pay attention to her words. But now, seeing the concern for her in his eyes and the care for her in a harsh, sharp voice, she was satisfied.

In his hectic schedule, he took out a few minutes for her and spoke a few words of concern, whether he was annoyed at her for not taking proper food or her medicine on time or skipping yoga sometimes. But whenever he showed her this unpredictable side of himself, he was showing her the best version of himself. So, she completely forgets his first demon version.

" Siddhata, you should take care of yourself in such a dire situation." Samarth was squealing at her. But one act of Siddhata, completely freezed him at his place.

"You can't be s -" She quickly kissed him on the left cheek before he yelled at her more.

Samarth's words froze in his mouth and he widened his eyes and looked at her. Her innocent pure honey eyes met his black forest darkened deep orbs. Both were looking at each other, one with an astonishment and the other with innocence.

Siddhata herself did not know when and how this courage was built in her. Maybe the pregnancy hormones were making that innocent, naive girl bold and courageous.

The girl who was once afraid to even stand near him, was afraid even to touch him wearing a ring on the day of engagement, today she was kissing him without thinking and fearing. Samarth, was a kind of cold and reticent, for him it was really surprising and shocking at the same time.

Perhaps sometimes he thought that their decision to keep this pregnancy when they had been married only seven months was too hasty and wrong. But after seeing her radiant face and the drastic change in her shy, timid demeanor and finally being able to open up to him, he concludes that he has made the best decision of his life to marry this candid soul. Which made his boring and colorless life more colorful and joyful.

He was lovingly admiring her. In the fifth month of pregnancy, the pregnancy glow was clearly visible on her. Her growing belly was clearly visible inside the Rajputi dress, she was looking more chubby than before and her weight had also gained a bit. Who would believe that a twenty one year old shy, innocent girl is pregnant by that cold hearted, business tycoon. Whose favorite hobby a year ago was only office and work.