Ch: 37

A:n- sorry
For
The
Late
Update!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣?"

----𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘢 𝘕𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘰--

.
.
..
.
.
.

The week went well as the four of you study at Tooru house.

"Ne, Y/n-chan which page was this question answer given?" Asked Tooru as you leaned closer to her and told her the page.

"Kero, Do you have extra pencil, Y/n-chan?" Asked Tsuyu as you nodded and passed yours.

"Y/n! Is this correct?" Asked Ochaco as you leaned upfront to analyse the answer and nodded.

"Look at the time, Can we get a break?" You muttered out as you were tired as Tsuyu turn back and glance at the time.

"Sure, Even I am starving, kero"

"Oh! Do you guys want to try my cookies? I bake yesterday?" Asked Tooru as Uraraka cheered out.

"I will bring the cookies then with tea!" Said Tooru about to leave.

"I will go with-" you pause when The other two was also about to stand.

"I will go with you" said Tsuyu as she side glance at Ochaco and making you stay with her.

You were albeit confused as your eyes landed onto Ochaco who awkwardly smile.

"Um.. Y/n-chan.. I was wanted to ask you one thing.." Muttered Ochaco as you smile a bit to reassure her to continue.

"Do you like-"

"Open the door!! Both of our hands are filled!!" Exclaimed Tooru alarming you both as you rushed to open the door.

Ochaco let out a disappointing sighed yet smile reassuringly when you ask her to continue which she said another time maybe..

✩┈┈∘*┈୨୧┈*∘┈┈✩

"Y/n-chan, do you like Bakugou?" Asked Tsuyu as you almost choke while eating the cookies.

"F-from where did you get that idea?" You muttered out alarmed and a bit confuse.

"Yeah! I mean.. Bakugou and you often come to school together or leave together!" Exclaimed Tooru which you almost squint your eyes in suspicion.

Firstly, You and Bakugou never wait for one another only after crossing the road you both catch up to one another sometimes.

Secondly, your timing of moving out from your house to school and his timing of reaching your house side road was quiet accurate.