Ch: 6

A:n- happy reading~

■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■□□■■■□□■■■
■■□□□□■□□□□■■
■■□□□□□□□□□■■
■■□□□□□□□□□■■
■■■□□□□□□□■■■
■■■■□□□□□■■■■
■■■■■□□□■■■■■
■■■■■■□■■■■■♥

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"

"Mr

"Mr. Aizawa!" You almost shouted it out but fortunately you tone down your voice.

Shota Aizawa glance at you, frowning then faced the others.

"Change into P.E clothes and go the ground" he said short and brief.

Without a word you left with Hagakure.

You took notice of your clothes as you were about to change until a girl approached you.

"It's you! I am so happy to see you!" She said as you turn to look down to see a short girl with a curvy figure, fair skin, and auburn hair with eyes that match in color. She has perpetual, pink blush on her cheeks, and her eyes are large and round with thick upper lashes, two longer and more prominent ones on either side, and fewer but more individually pronounced lower lashes. Her hair is shoulder-length with short bangs, and the style is bobbed with two long strands framing her face, she was grinning happily at you.

"Ahh.. Yes, you are..." You stare at her for a moment as she realise her mistake.

"R-right I never introduce.. Did I.. Well I'm Uraraka Ochaco!" She exclaimed as she shyly smile at you.

"Well, I'm-"

"You're the first rank girl! I was so excited to meet you eventually" she said as your eyes widen yet chuckle a bit which make Uraraka blushed.

"Same do I, Uraraka-chan" you said as her eyes widen about to speak more until a hand was on your shoulder.

"We should get going, Y/n" said Momo as she glance at Ochaco whose eyes widen a bit.

"Oh, Momo-san!" You exclaimed as she smiled at you.

"We will be ahead" she said and dragged you away before you talk more to Ochaco who tilted her head in confusion of what she have done to offend  offend Yaoyorozu.

❀ℯ❁๑▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬๑❁ℯ❀

P.E. Grounds.

❀ℯ❁๑▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬๑❁ℯ❀

You eventually stood with Momo who was busy telling you about the year how its going to be so great since you are here with her.