𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 35

"... 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦..."

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The internship concluded as Y/n greeted her grandmother and her adopted father.

Yes, she change her house now and live with him.

"How.. Is grandma health?" You asked as a visible tiredness can be see from your eyes as he rubbed his eyes sighing.

"She is asleep.. Thankfully she didn't hear the news of you getting into fight with villains and kidnapped.."

"...."

You became quiet as he stood up from the chair.

"Go and wash up the dinner will arrived".

" alright.. Dad.."

You left without a word sighing as Sasaki stared at your retreating formed as a visible frowned was plaster on his expression.

'If.. Only.. Her father knows who she truly is.. Maybe.. They could rebounded again..' He thought to himself sighing while arranging his glasses.

─────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹─────

The class was chaotic as You stood to the close door sighing and staring at it blankly.

You make yourself smile after taking deep breathes.

"Everything.. Will be okay.." You mutter to yourself and open the door alarming the whole class to stared at you.

You smile at them brightly.

"Guess who is back~?"

"Y/n/-chan/-San/ l/n-chan/San!" Said almost all as Katsuki came behind you muttering curses as your eyes widen a bit.

"That's.. A very unique hairstyle" you muttered as Hanta and Denki started laughing making Katsuki bursted in anger.

You walk forward as you went to you seat sighing a bit and smile at Tooru who make a gesture of greeting.

"The internship was tough isn't it?" Asked Tooru as you nodded keeping a small smile.

"It.. Was eventful.."

"So.. How was it?"

"How was what-"

"Being save by pro hero hawk! He must have look so cool" you zoned out to her squealing as you just nod in between as if listening.

Your mind was drifting away from the event as you clench your hand into a fist beside you.

'I have to get stronger.. ' you thought to yourself as your gaze shifted to the window alarming Tooru who was still not finished talking.