ch:3

A:n--another update! Hope you like it!!

--
≺━═══⁢══⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════⁢━≻

The class was chaotic as usual as your presence was nonexistence

You hear the people talking about Bakugou of his bravery.

You sighed, yet notice Izuku who was busy doing some quick scribbles.

You hummed to yourself as you put earpiece to blend in with the invisibility.

Teachers came and roll call, your eyes revert to catch Izuku who was busy looking around when the names are call out which make you frowned.

When your roll call you nod at the teacher who notice you and call other roll calls.

You side eyed Izuku again to see him confused whose name sir did not care whether its absent or present.

You pretend to ignore and continue to listen to call half-hearthedly.

----≺

━═══⁢══⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════⁢━≻

While going home you took notice of Izuku rushing ignoring Bakugou and his friends and left in hurry.

You hummed to yourself as you find yourself inspire to work more harder.

------♥♥♥------

A week after-

On your way to grocery again plus jocking you took notice of the skinny male and Izuku.

'Did All Might sent that skinny man?' You thought to yourself yet left to buy tampons since it was time for your month.

Returning while walking you notice All Might and Izuku training well more likely All Might encouraging Izuku to lift things as he sat of the garbage board which Izuku is pulling.

'Does All Might not have other works to do?' You thought disapprovingly yet took notice of Izuku able to dragged the heavy things.

Yet he fainted, which you sighed realising that he might have overworked and seems like even All Might took notice of it.

You left leaving the scene again.

Another day, came as you were busy skipping and walking/running to increase your speed.

You stopped to notice none of them were there today. Which was rare.

Curious you were you went to the beach looking at the place somehow getting cleaned.

"What are you doing here, Citizen" called out a voice as you turn to see A hero who your not aware of their name.

"Staring at the view"