𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 25

A:n- I just realise I make the matches mixed up.. Anyway now is final as y/n has is now against Fumikage as Bakugou have won against Shoto.

"𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨.."

.
.

     |\_ / |
     |―  ―|
   ∧_∧___ノ___//
  (・ω・')      /
  O♡⊂|    _  ヽ
  OOノ_/」/_/\」

.
.
.
.
.
.

It was uneasy feeling as Izuku stare at the television as he gulped in worriedness as Shoto too was there on the bed with Ochaco and Tenya (the two were there to visit).

It was the match between you and Fumikage now.

"She seems tense.." Muttered Ochaco as she notice your smile being very much strained if not watch carefully it is invisible to differentiates.

"L/n, was very much chilled to me" said Tenya as he recall both of your fight.

"Maybe.."

─────────────────

Your hand was in circled by water as you stared at Fumikage and his dark shadow.

"You are pretty well.. Great"

"huh?"

"...Too bad.. I'm losing my patience.. To knock you out.. Tokoyami.. San~" you said smiling up as your eyes were closed as he seems hasistant.

You charged forward alarming Fumikage who jump away as he was hesitant to fight you close range.

"Your.. Scared of coming close..huh.." You mumble enough for him to hear as you turn a bit to side glance him.

"Too bad.. I can use my quirk as an Long range..attack"

As soon as your said his eyes widen to see water droplets on the sky.

"Rain" you muttered as the droplet crashed onto him well mostly his dark shadow who covered him.

"You lost.. Tokoyami" you said as you punch him on the stomach sending him out of the arena as dark shadowed panicked since he was eventually distracted with the droplets that are like debris pouring onto him.

"L/n y/n, have won and is on the final!" Exclaimed Midnight as you walk downward to both Dark shadow and Fumikage.

You outstretched your right hand and smiled warmly at him.

"You gave me a tough spot to attack good teamwork!" You said as Fumikage awkwardly took ahold of your hand to stand up.

"Good luck on the finals"