𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 29

"𝘈 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘯!"

-- 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘛𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘶--

  |\    /|  | ヽー-く |  |      |  |  O  O|  ヽ_"  r   ノ  /    i    ヽ(\| i  |_ノ'\ヽ_ノ  |  'ー/  /    |    |    l  |  ヽ_人_ノ

.
.
.
.
  |\    /|
  | ヽー-く |
  |      |
  |  O  O|
  ヽ_"  r   ノ
  /    i    ヽ
(\| i  |_ノ
'\ヽ_ノ  |
  'ー/  /    |
    |    l  |
  ヽ_人_ノ
.
.
.
.
.

You stopped on the way staring at the map then at the door.

"Kero, good morning Y/n" said a. Voice as you notice Tsuyu who greeted you as you smile back happily.

"Good morning~! Let's finish and enjoy!" You said fist pumping the air as she chuckle at your enthusiasm.

"Right"

You rang the door bell as the voice told you both to come in.

Both of you were tackled in a hugged as you chuckle, Tsuyu sighed yet smile up to Tooru, who dragged you both.

"Mom! They are Y/n and Tsuyu!" Stated Tooru gleefully as her mother chuckle at her enthusiasm.

You gotta admit she was pretty.

─────── • ✿ • ───────

"It is almost lunch time.." You said as your stomach growled.

Tsuyu too nod saying she was hungry as Tooru was about to request her mother but.

"Didn't we plan to bake?" You asked as you took out the baking stuffs alarming Tooru. So, does Tsuyu who brought different additional foods like cashew and such.

"Well! Sure! I was thinking you guys forgot.." She mumble nervously as you and Tsuyu smile at her saying you three can bake now and eat.

"Our project will take time.. We have done with Introduction, kero" said Tsuyu as you nod in agreement.

"We still have a week slowly we shall do"

"Ah.. Alright!"

*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*

"How can we mixed..it.. Like this?" Asked Tooru as she almost some of the egg mix.

You help her in it as Tsuyu was busy with the other stuff.

Tooru mother sighed at you three enthusiasm and smile at Tooru who is trying her best not to spilled it after you showed her how to do it.

'Tooru, finally found friends..' Thought her mother happily as she smile at the thought.

Recalling how most didn't recognise her as she was invisible.

'I'm happy.. She found friends'

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─