200+ hearts and Votes special

A:n- thank you so much for the votes (in wattpad) and hearts (in quotev)

Thought I wasn't sure how to write it but I came up with sudden plot.

Hope you like it?

And it depends if I will keep it in the plot or not.. I mean..

Momo Yaoyorozu x Yandere f! Y/n?

Slight angst? And yeah, manipulation and murder.

---

Happy.. Reading?!

---

.
.
.
⠀    🌷🌸🌷🌸
         🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸
       Λ🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷
      ( ˘ ᵕ ˘🌷🌸🌷
       ヽ  つ\     /
          UU   / 🎀 \
.
.
.
.
.
.

⠀    🌷🌸🌷🌸         🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸       Λ🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷      ( ˘ ᵕ ˘🌷🌸🌷       ヽ  つ\     /          UU   / 🎀 \

l/n Y/n, she was just a normal girl who outshine way too much for her liking.

Her friends when she was just 5 year of age, was the reason why she can't trust much.

Not until she met Yaoyorozu, when she turn 6, it was purely on faith.

It was rainy day, you were done with your life as you stood on the bridge railings.

The water look so deep as you stare at it, your first thought was to jump until.

Someone pull you back, alarmed you took notice of the short raven hair girl.

"Don't do it!" She shouted as her red umbrella was fallen and long forgotten.

Her eyes held so much light for you, which really make you filled bad.

"Why.. Did you save me..?" You mumble out to her as she hugged you.

Her words was mixed as you felt warmed and comfort.

She kept on encouraging you as she never stopped crying making you worried, as it should be you yet she was crying for you.

You smile at her and thank her when she said she would be your friend.

Friend that will never leave each other.

--------------$$$$$$$$------------

In elementary school, first year, both of you, where in same class as you listen to her, Momo was quiet anxious about the new environment as she was comfortable with you.

Your presence was not much as you prefer to keep it low.

That was until one day, Momo said to you to go first as she have some friends to meet up.

You were chilled about it as she could have friends, since it is not your ideal to be too protective towards her as she deserve to have freedom like you, to have friends.