Ch: 12

"𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘮 𝘐? 𝘠𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

.           .
      . 
          .  
         .   
   .    
   •
.
       .
.
.      .     •          .          •             .        .                       .

•           .      .             •          .            .          •           •
.
. .       .     •   .          .         •    .            . •
.
   .         . • .

    •      .             ✩     •    .    .   • .
.
   .
   . 
.          . •
.
            •     .         .            .          •       .               .

.           •      .        .         .   .      •         .
.
          .                                                                 ✧
.
   .  
       .   
        •           •               .          .    •
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The bell siren rang throught out the hall and the announcement make everything still for a min, as it alarmed every students to rush for exist leading to people pushing each other.

You were the one person that the crowd took away in swarmed as you struggled to move.

'Not again..' You thought to yourself bending ways to make it out as you don't understand why they are panicking so much, its not like U.A is going to explode by any second.

You let out a sighed of relief as you were out from grouped as you bumbed onto someone.

Your eyes clashes with the heterochromia eyes who held a blank yet shock expression.

"Careful" he said as you smile a bit.

"So, do you" you said as he nodded about to take forward on his way and predicted by you he was hit by an arm that pushed him out.

"You alright?"

"Yeah.." He mumble out clenching his face that was hit by someone in crowd.

"Let the crowd go first, Or are you in hurry?" You asked politely as he shook his head.

"I can.. wait"

Both of you stood there as you both notice Iida who was at top.

"He can.. fly?" He asked as you chuckle.

"No, Uraraka-san must have help him to reach there" you said as he glance at you.

"Uraraka?"

"Our classmates"