𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 21

"𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵"

---𝘭/𝘯 𝘺/𝘯--

     |\    /|  | ヽー-く |  |      |  |  O  O|  ヽ_"  ^ ノ

.
.
.
.
.
.     |\    /|
  | ヽー-く |
  |      |
  |  O  O|
  ヽ_"  ^ ノ
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n"

You smile at him, he glance forward and freze the robots marching forward as you just quickly follow through it as some started to crumble.

You kick the metal arm away to another robots making it block more way for others and jump forward quickly, Shoto frowned at you as he speed run. As you run a bit back from him.

The Obstacle Race enters its second stage; The Fall, a canyon that must be trekked by walking on ropes. Meanwhile, Shoto who is in the lead has already finished trekking across.

You sighed. And start running more faster and jump.

'I wasn't planing on using air.' A huge blast of updrifts (like Kazuha in genshin) in between you reach the other side.

"What was that? Does L/n Y/n have another quirk?" Shouted President Mic as Aizawa is having his existence crisis.

The Fall and goes to the final obstacle: The Land Mine Field. Many students start crossing the Fall with Katsuki catching up to Shoto and Izuku nearly finished crossing it. The lead Shoto has starts diminishing due to him having to carefully cross the Land Mine Field. Katsuki, because he is unaffected by Explosions, blasts himself towards Shoto, thus gaining the lead. Shoto and Katsuki start having a brief scuffle for the lead.

You just run ahead well, mostly fload a bit not touching the ground and run.

You weren't planing to get top, neither were you planing the 3 ranks as you have more then enough sports to play and why should you give all your quirk usage here?.

You hear a large explosion as you notice Izuku blasting forward alarming the other two.

You were abit alarm by Shoto using ice as you turn to see the others coming.

'Well, I can't let others take my, fourth place can, I?' You thought to yourself as you turn back running and summon a water web capturing some of the competitors.

"She.. Isn't really planing to get the.. three rankings.." Mumble out Aizawa.

"Say, what!" President Mic shouted as Aizawa frowned at his friend enthusiasm.

---

'Young Midoriya..' yagi thought to himself seating on an empty waiting room with principal Nezu as he was told not to force himself, too much.