Chapter: 20

.
.

"𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵..𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?"

---𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘐𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘶--

   /l、   (゚、 。`フ   」  "ヽ  (o)ιし(o)

.
.
.
.
   /l、
   (゚、 。`フ
   」  "ヽ
  (o)ιし(o)

.
.
.

The whole fiasco was tiring for you as you lean on your desk making Tooru conflicted about your odd behaviour.

Yesterday was what make you frown.

Mr. Sasaki, wants Mirio to watch over you as you were against it.

But Mirio, agreed to do so as making you sighed yet, oblidge and that is the reason you don't want to come to school at all.

Because there will be someone watching over you because of your 'dad'.

You sighed and packed up your stuff when the bell rang to leave the class.

You bumped onto Katsuki back who turn angrily at you.

" what the-"

"Oya? Isn't that the girl?" The whisperes among the student make you anxious as they started to talk about something.

"U.A sports festival.. Is very important as many students in the General Department like myself can be transferred to the Department of Heroics based on the results of the U.A" said a indigo hair boy as his purple eyes dart at you and Katsuki.

"Hah? You fvcking, extras" Katsuki glared at them as some gasp angrily at him.

"Bakugou! This is not the way to say something like that" said Iida trying to walk past ahead.

"Then, why not earn it? Instead of wasting our time~?" You said smiling as they all gasp even your classmates.

"Now! L/n-san even got, infected by Bakubro virus!" Exclaimed Kaminari as Katsuki tched.

"You both are so much! egoitic!" Shouted another as you took notice of the blonde.

You wanted to screamed out at the crowds as you have already wasted your energy for today.

"My~ My~ blocking some students way, is also unheroic" you said.

"Fvcking get it, inside your head! Extras" Stated Katsuki backing up your words smirking.

"Deku.. Did Katsuki.... Influence.... Y/n-chan?" Asked Ochaco as Izuku frowned.

"You-! This is a declaration of war!"

"A declaration? Oya~ If you have time for that why not do something valuable and-"

"Get some fvcking life! Nerds!" Shouted Katsuki as he was beside you the others gasped scattering away.