Ch: 8

"𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵;
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵".

("Words itself does not hold weight;
But it is how you use it".)

-𝘓/𝘯 𝘠/𝘯-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯:

.
.

"Since you rejected to be known by Toshinori but I can't just ignore his daughter like this.."

"So, you want to end me?"

"No"

"Then.. Are you-".

" I will adopt you"

.
.

.

You stare blankly at Mirai Sasaki who stared at you, both your grandparents too were in shock.

"That's not a funny joke" you said trying to smile up but unable to as he sight.

"It is not a joke"

"Why would you want to adopt me?"

"For obvious reasons, your Toshinori daughter"

"Th-that doesn't make sense.. Why do you think you need to adop me?"

He thought for a moment and turn to your grandparents who was also very much curious.

"I will tell you after I discuss with your grandparents.. Alone"

".."

You were hesitant yet your grandma smile as grandpa gave a reassuring pat on your head.

You left the room as you awaited outside.

'Why did the living room have to be soundproff' you thought to yourself frowning as you can't hear what they are talking behind the close door.

Your phone buzzed as you picked it up and went away to receive the call.

You stood at the table and take in deep breathes to relax as you check the phone if to see it to be Momo.

You smile up to yourself as you picked the phone up.

You: hello~!! Momo!