Ch: 7

.a:n- hi there!
.
.

  ヘ^ヽ、  /⌒、  _,_  |   ̄7  (⌒r⌒7/  レ   \_/ ̄\_」_/         {_フ ●       ゝ_人   ο  ●  ナ  'ト、_     メ    /   ̄ ーィ゙   〈゚・。。。・゚  丶

.
  ヘ^ヽ、  /⌒、  _,_
  |   ̄7  (⌒r⌒7/
  レ   \_/ ̄\_」
_/         {
_フ ●       ゝ
_人   ο  ●  ナ
  'ト、_     メ
    /   ̄ ーィ゙
   〈゚・。。。・゚  丶

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....
...
..
21) 𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘐𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘶

You stared at him as he was eventually turning blue.

"That was a lie from mt part" stated Aizawa making all signed in relieve and confusion

"Of course... it's a lie guys, it is a  expulsion rule to bring out the best in the class" said Momo as other groaned in annoyance.

You just glance at Momo then at Izuku who sighed in relief.

"L/n, take Midoriya to the Nurse office" said the teacher as you blink twice and pointed yourself as he nodded.

"B-but I b-barely-"

"No buts, Midoriya follow where she is going"

"Yes?"

You sighed yet smile and nod, while walking ahead as Midoriya followed behind you, leaving confused students behind who were totally shock by the teacher.

┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ

You waited a bit, to let Midoriya to walk side by side with you.

You stare at him a bit then started walking.

His hands fiddle as he was nervous to walk with you, he watch you who was busy on your own world, your expression was blanked looking like you are mad.

(That's what you call resting face looking like a b-).

"Um.. Uh.." He mumble trying to talk to you since he might have said something to you for you to be mad right? but feel too shy to do so.

"Midoriya-san~ do you want to speak with me~?" You teased at him as face him as he nodded furiously making you sweatdrop yet smile at him.

"And that is?" You continued walking.

"C-can we be friends?" He asked out as you thought for a moment.

You gave him a closed eyes smile for him to calm down.

"Did you know that there was high chance of you getting... expel"

"H-huh?"

"But fortunately you prove yourself leading our sir to find it trustworthy for you to be in the class"