𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 36

"𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵".

---𝘜𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘬𝘢 𝘖𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘰--

.
.
.
.
..
.
.
..
..
.
.
..
.
.
.

"Examination.. are coming near..have you started studying?" Asked Tooru curiously as you hummed to yourself for awhile.

"Kinda?" You said as Tooru sighed saying she still havent prepared yet.

After Aizawa told the class about the examination everyone are were worried.

"What's going on there?" You asked curiously to both Uraraka and Tooru.

"Kaminari and Mina wasn't able to give examination before well" said Tooru as she sighed out a deep breathe.

"If.. Your not busy.. Can I come to your house to study?" You asked nervously as Tooru frantically moved and hold your hands?

"Sure! I would love too!!" She said happily making you sighed in relieved.

"Can I join too? Kero?" Asked Tsuyu which you glance at Tooru who agreed happily saying she is more happier to study with you both.

"We should discuss the time to come!" Said Tooru happily as she took out her phone while checking the date on which you three can have study (date) Hour.

"Why not day after? After all we are going to get breaks, kero" said Tsuyu which you clasp both her hands while shaking it happily.

"Great idea! Tsuyu-chan!!' You said giving eyes close smile as Tsuyu just look away and nodded.

She was blushing a bit as Tooru coughed to snapped, you both out of your thoughts and moment.

" So, you both will come to my house at 10?" Asked Tooru as you nod in agreement.

"Sure, I have nothing to do that day" you said smiling as you glance at Tsuyu who said she may come a bit late that day.

"You three are going to have study day?" Ask Ochaco a little nervously as Tooru said yes.

".. Well.. I was hoping if.. I can join you three?" Asked Ochaco nervously as she glance at you who smile at her.

"What do you think? Kero?" Asked Tsuyu glancing at you both as you awaited Tooru who awkwardly chuckled and side glance at you.

"Sure! Only the four of us it is then!" You said smiling brightly as Tooru sighed out, Tsuyu stare at Uraraka whose focus was only to you with a smile and eyes that show's brightly while staring at you.

'I really missed seeing her smile..'

✼••┈••✼••┈••✼••┈••✼••┈••✼