Ch: 11

"𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦!"

--𝘏𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘛𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘶-

.

   |ヽ
   | 〝゙゙゙゙ッ―、
  ミ´∀`  /
  (ヽ   (ヽミ
(( ミ     ミ
  ミ     ミ
   ミ〟    ソ
   ∪゙゙~゙^ヽ)
.

.

.

.

.
─_-
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
-
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
-
.

It was another day of class as you were on your way to your class until your eyes flickered towards the crowds.

It was the press, as they took notice of you and started asking questions regarding All Might.

"How is All Might's teaching?" Asked one of the Press women as you politely smiled .

"When did you get the news?" You asked as the press women said they have their way.

You were just about to leave yet they seems to block you more in asking questions.

"Excuse me, but I have to go past-"

"How is it since All Mi-"

"L/n!" Called out a voice behind you as you turn to see a certain red head.

"We.. need to get to class!" he stated as his arm slung across to your shoulder as he dragged you as he pass through the press who was taken aback by his appearance.

You were glad you were able to get out of this mess as you reach to the building of the school.

His arm that slung across was soon pull away as he sheepishly smile.

"Sorry, about.. touching you so vaguely, that wasn't manly on my part." he said embarrass as you smiled at him.

"That's alright, at least you saved me from the press!" You stated as his eyes widen.

"I.. Well"

"I'm L/n Y/n, what's your name..again?" You asked a bit curious as you might have seen him seen him somewhere as his eyed widen and you almost not notice his smile almost fall into frown.

"I- I'm Kirishima Eijiro, we are same class"