Ch:4

A:n- I saw some spelling errors, sorry about it!

-----

Izuku eyes widen as he took notice of you who was eventually sitting with the spectacle guy

He grinned in delight as he still stare at your back.

"Your smile is creepy, Deku!" Shused Bakugou making Izuku frowned yet kept his excitement to see you down.

'Maybe after the test ..I can meet her?' He thought to himself and brought back to reality as he realise he still need to do the training course to be accepted in U.A.

---

You stare at your card then at Tenya Ida who was confused until you mention your Course was at 'I' whereas his is 'B'.

"Seems our course is different" he said as you hummed and smile at him.

"I know you will do well! Iida~ good luck" you said smiling as you left before Iida said the same.

Your course city was, 'I' course.

You glance around to notice no one was noticing you which you hummed to yourself in amusement.

'Now.. Since there is none I know.. Why not take it all their scores..' You thought to yourself as a smirk was clearly visible on your face.

"What are you standing!! Go!!" Shouted President Mic though he wasn't there his voice reach up to your place.

'What a voice!' You thought to yourself sarcastically, while running as you were quicker then the others due to your daily basic to run.

(At least you have running experiment if in future you got capture).

Your eyes landed onto two point and one point machine.

You also notice a person about to fight it.

You sprinted and jump kicking both the robots away destroying it.

(Resemble Heizou From Genshin, his attack is what inspire me to hit with kicks and punch).

'Easy peasy' you thought to yourself as you don't need to use your quirk much to hit it.

The person or shall I say the boy was furious.

"Hey! that's my point!" He shouted

"First attack get the point~" you said giving him a smile and a wink, left leaving him dumbstrucked.

Your eyes flickered around a while then you jump night up and reach the rooftop.

Looking around and Spotting some Robots.

++ 4minute left!

"You have to get to safety!" Said a girl as the other refuse trying to help her until 3 pointers robots came to them about to attack them.