14|IS HE A STALKER ?

Start from the beginning

The person outside started banging your door making you flinch , you looked at the back of door with horrified expression , the walls of apartment is soundproof now you regret renting soundproof apartment , no one's gonna hear it .

YN : Should i call eunwoo ? where's my phone i should call him yes that's best option .

You dialed his number only to hear the number you have dialed is currently switched off You grabbed your hair frustadely , the banging of door still didn't stopped , you decided to face it off now , taking pan in your hands for defense you went to open the door , the moment door got unlocked the person outside barged in seconds , you didn't even blinked and now you're in worst condition , it's same masked person who was in bus with you , who was following you back on the streets .

YN : W-who are y-you? w..what do y-you wa-nt fro-m me ?

You were shivering but still managed to ask him but the guy in front you didn't budge at all , he was just staring at you , you thought this a golden chance to hit him with pan , before you could even touch him he hold your wrist .

??: Woah Woah hold up ! *took a pause you were looking at him but the voice seemed so familiar to you * SWEETHEART !

(YN in her mind : NO FUCKING WAY IT'S ACTUALLY THAT JERK )

The guy in front of you removed the mask with smirk plastered on his face , the moment you show his face you gasped .

Jungkook : I never knew you were this scaredy cat .

YN : I live all alone , of course i will be scared if something like this happen , not only me anyone would be .

Jungkook : Oh is it .

YN : Cut the crap jungkook , what the hell are you doing in my apartment , why you followed me? why the heck you were banging the door like a psycho ?

Jungkook : Only to see this face of yours , jihoon-ah come out , noona is scared , *mimics you and started laughing *

YN : This is not funny jungkook . I was literally scared .

Jungkook : Well that's not my concern . *looks around the apartment * woahh girl you've maintained your house really well , i didn't knew you were a clean person .

YN : Well i don't like my things scattered everywhere .

Jungkook : Well it's obvious ! after all that's how all nerds are *laughs*

YN : Just because i am top in class doesn't make me nerd , Jisoo unnie is also a topper then why the hell she is not considered as nerd but me ?

Jungkook : Are you seriously asking me the reason ? *eyes you up and down *pft just look at yourself , comparing you with noona , is a insult for her . i mean look at your clothes , these tomboyish baggy clothes , this is not how girls dress .

YN: What's wrong in my clothings , this is what makes me feel comfortable so i will wear whatever i want .

Jungkook : Hmm hmm , but those clothes of yours make me always wonder do you have ass or not ? i mean if i find a person who says all your answers are here , i would literally ask that person does min yn have ass or not ? *laughs by seeing your annoyed face *

YN : Why do you care about my ass ? it's none of your business .

Jungkook : Well it can be my business , what if we get into dare situation we have to kiss , what will i do with my hands there is nothing back to hold and i guess *looks at your chest *not even in the front , i won't be able to even feel the kiss .