MiCole Jackson

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Pixels (OST) Queen + VonLichten - "We Will Rock You"

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:14 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Buddy, you're a young man, hard man

Shouting in the street, gonna take on the world someday

You got blood on your face, you big disgrace

Waving your banner all over the place

---

The Ninja had arrived at the Dark Island, but were on the lookout for the Stone Army. Kai ran back to the now disguised Bounty, covered with sand.

''This whole island is swarming with Garmadon's indestructible Stone Army.'' The Fire told the others.

''Ha! Good thing we're Ninja and we know how to hide.'' Jay replied, using a giant leaf to hide a wood pole.

''Who wants to hide when you can fight?'' Cole asked. ''I'm getting tired of having our heads buried in the sand. I wanna fight these guys.''

''But Cole, they have no apparent weakness. It would be unwise to start a fight we cannot finish.'' Zane said, stopping his digging to look at the Earth Ninja.

''I'm afraid Zane's right.'' (Y/n) told Cole.

''That is why we must find the Temple of Light,'' Wu replied, walking out of the Bounty. They went inside, where Misako explained the scrolls.

''The scrolls say there is a hidden temple on the island. If you find it, it will give the Ninja pure elemental powers, powers that can destroy the indestructible army.'' She told the others.

''So you're saying we get to fight? Whoo-hoo! I've got happy feet!'' Cole exclaimed in excitement, making (Y/n) smile.

Misako turned to Lloyd. ''And you, my son, here it is written: "For once the Green Ninja finds the instrument of peace, he will strike it and know the power of the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master."''

''Ultimate Spinjitzu Master?'' He asked, looking at Misako.

''It means you will be able to invoke the power of the Golden Dragon, an ancient fighting style only practised by the First Spinjitzu Master.'' The old woman replied.

Everyone looked at the Green Ninja, surprised. ''Hahaha. Jealous?'' He asked the others.

''Uh, wait a minute. This all sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?'' Kai asked.

''The catch is, the Temple could be anywhere on the island, and all we have is this,'' Wu told him, giving Doctor Julien a medallion with three holes.

''A medallion. It's like a compass. When the three holes match up, the medallion will reveal where the temple is hidden.'' Doctor Julien replied, taking it.

''Uh, how'd you know that?'' Jay asked.

''Oh, I did a lot of reading in my spare time.'' Doctor Julien replied, chuckling. ''Adventure stories were my favourite.''

Zane took the medallion. ''Then what are we waiting for?'' He asked the others, who got up.

Wu stopped The Green Ninja. ''Not you, Lloyd.''

''Ah, seriously? Are we still doing this?'' Lloyd asked, annoyed.

''Wu is right. If you were to come across your father, it could prematurely start the Final Battle. We need to be at full strength before we take any risks.'' Misako replied.