What Broken Bones?

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: CaptainSparklez - Take Back The Night

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 5:23 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Cast the shadows out from sight

A final stand a shouting cry

All the wrongs now turned to right

So fight the past

Take back the night

---

A/n: I see (Y/n) in the intro just coming in on her wheelchair. Next chapter, the wheelchair will not be seen ;)

''Your new body is a fighting instrument. Listen to it.'' Wu told Lloyd as the boys surrounded Lloyd, weapons at the ready.

The now older than he was before the boy's eyes were closed.

Cole tried to attack Lloyd with his scythe but the Green ninja kicked it, sending the Earth Ninja into the wall.

Next, Jay came at him with his nunchucks, and Lloyd grabbed his weapon and flung the Lightning Ninja to the side.

Zane threw his shurikens, the Green Ninja jumped over them, with the shurikens ending up in the watermelon they were going to eat.

''Since he's grown, he's learning faster, Sensei,'' Nya told the old man.

''But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadon? Only time will tell.'' Wu replied, looking at Nya. Kai unsheathed his sword and pointed it at Lloyd. He thrust forward, and Lloyd caught the blade. The two struggled to keep their footing, trying to win, but both were of equal force.

Lloyd started summoning a sphere of sparkling green energy, but Kai pulled the blade towards him, making the Green Ninja fall to the floor.

''Hahaha, you're getting pretty good, but that move you fell for was basic 101,'' Kai told him, grabbing his hand and helping him up.

''Yeah, if I had focused more when I was little, I would've seen that coming,'' Lloyd replied.

''We cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future. Again, and this time, do not hold back.'' Wu said.

The Falcon squawked as it returned to the Bounty. Zane held up his arm, allowing the mechanical bird to land.

''The Falcon has returned with troubling news. What did you see, my mechanical-feathered friend?'' The nindroid asked the falcon, and they looked to the screen to see what it had seen.

''The Lost City of Ouroboros!'' Nya exclaimed, seeing the Serpentine sparring.

''Garmadon has returned to the Serpentine home base, but why?'' Kai asked the others.

''Seems like we got trouble.'' (Y/n) spoke, biting her lip.

''Looks like they're preparing for a final battle,'' Cole answered.

''Nya, change course. We'll head straight for them.'' Wu ordered the samurai girl.

---

The ninja climbed down the chain and sneaked into Ourobouros, including (Y/n), who used her illusions to make herself hidden.

Seeing Wu and Garmadon face each other, the ninja, Nya leapt into position, with (Y/n) appearing behind them with a smirk on her face, still in her wheelchair.

Lloyd appeared and froze the Mega Weapon, and Garmadon, seeing his son older, wasn't shocked nor concerned for him, instead ran off, leaving them to fight a few serpentine.