Don't Trust Snakes?

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Adam Lambert - Runnin'

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:48 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

A life that's always been a dream

I'll wake up now and live

I've been standing here my whole life

My heart's beating faster

I know what I'm after

---

The falcon perched on a phone line, before looking at him. ''Wake up Zane. I know where you come from.''

Zane hit his head on the bunk, groaning as he got out of bed. He rubbed his head, and walked to the window, seeing the falcon fly past.

He walked to the bridge, and Master Wu was there, looking at a map. ''The hunt starts early today,'' Zane spoke with a smile.

Wu put down the map and looked at him. ''A watchful eye never sleeps.''

''As long as Lloyd and the Serpentine roam freely, no one in Ninjago is safe,'' Nya said. (Y/n) sat nearby, drawing. An almost unnoticeable aura radiated off her, but no one seemed to notice.

''Where are the others?'' Zane asked.

''Training on the upper deck,'' Wu answered.

Zane walked outside to see no one, but only the falcon. ''You were in my dream, little friend. Last time I saw you, you led me to good fortune. What reason have you returned?'' Zane asked.

Distracted by the bird, Zane didn't notice a shadow creeping up to him. He turned to see Garmadon, in the flesh. ''Lord Garmadon. But you were banished!'' Zane exclaimed in disbelief.

''Only to return for the Weapons of Spinjitzu,'' Garmadon replied. He pulled out two katanas. ''Soon I will have the power to recreate Ninjago in my own image.'' He went forward, attempting to slash at Zane, who leapt over him.

''Give me your Shurikens of Ice,'' Garmadon demanded.

''You'll have to take them from me. Ninja, go!'' Zane exclaimed, doing spinjitzu.

Zane went for Garmadon, who easily grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, before throwing him into a pile of junk. His shurikens bounced across the deck of the Bounty, before coming to a stop, far away from the ice ninja.

''So be it,'' Garmadon said, using his katana to cut the rope. A box fell, almost squishing Zane wasn't it for a figure clothed in green appeared, using their strength to throw the box off the Bounty.

A figure in orange appeared, becoming visible. Zane looked in confusion at the orange one, only remembering the green ninja.

Garmadon ran forward, and the green ninja intercepted, while the orange ninja went to attack the Lord of Darkness' back. Garmadon ran forward, trying to attack the green ninja. The ninja in green leapt on top of his katanas, and Garmadon swung himself around to try to get rid of them.

The Green Ninja swiftly moved around the mast, landing on the deck. Garmadon attempted to throw his katanas at the green ninja, but the orange ninja intercepted, catching them and throwing them off the Bounty.

The two did spinjitzu, with the orange ninja's an orange tornado while the green ninjas was a bright green one sparkling with energy.

Zane watched, amazed. Garmadon leapt towards them, and the Green Ninja punched him in the face, while the Orange Ninja went to strike at him, only to be kicked away from Garmadon.