Ophiophobia

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Camila Mora - Unstoppable

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:09 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

You'll be brighter than the stars

And you'll see how radiant you are

I know you're full of doubt

---

(Y/n) was in her bed, reading.

Someone knocked on the door. (Y/n) looked at the door. ''Come in.''

Nya came in, followed by Lloyd.

''Got stuck on Lloyd Duty,'' Nya explained, closing the door.

The son of Garmadon huffed, crossing his arms.

''Well aren't you adorable.'' Said Remo, appearing on (Y/n)'s shoulder. His forked tongue darted in and out of his mouth, studying the boy before him.

Lloyd gasped, and hid behind Nya, looking at the little snake in fear.

Nya put a hand on Lloyd's back, and gently pushed him forward. ''Don't be scared, he's friendly.''

He gulped, hesitant. ''Don't trust a snake,'' Lloyd muttered.

''This is a snake you can trust.'' (Y/n) promised.

''Okay...'' Lloyd replied, slowly stepping forward. He reached out his hand, and Remo raised his head, silent.

Nya and (Y/n) watched. Then, Lloyd's hand made contact with Remo's head. Flinching a bit from the contact, he then began to slowly rub the snake's forehead.

Remo moved out of Lloyd's reach, before disappearing. There was a creak as the door opened, seemingly closing on its own.

''The mystery that is Remo...'' (Y/n) said, wondering where the little snake had got to.

Nya glanced at her wrist, a beeping coming from the device. She turned to leave but was stopped by Lloyd.

''Got something important?'' (Y/n) asked.

''Yeah,'' Nya replied. ''Gotta go pick up the boys.''

''I'm guessing it has something to do with this?'' Lloyd asked, pulling out a helmet from under (Y/n)'s bed.

Nya and (Y/n) froze.

''H-how?'' Nya asked, after a moment of silence.

''Remo found it in your room, he wanted me to hide it.'' (Y/n) answered guiltily. ''Sorry.'' She rubbed the back of her head, blushing in embarrassment.

''It's alright, but this needs to be kept a secret,'' Nya said with urgency in her voice. ''We can't have the boys find out their so-called enemy is a girl in disguise.''

''Got it.'' (Y/n) winked.

---

At the dinner table, Kai had been spat in the face by venomari venom, giving him weird hallucinations of reality. This became rather annoying, as Kai, being Kai in the hallucinatory venom state became detached from reality, or so they think.

''So then, just when we were gonna bite it, this huge-'' Jay started.

''Samurai. It was Samurai.'' Zane interrupted Jay.

''A Sama-what?'' Lloyd asked.

''Samurai. Highest level of warrior class. They would protect nobility and serve with honour on the battlefield.'' Wu answered.