Ninja Survive Real Life

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Twenty Øne Pilots - Stressed Out

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:22 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Used to dream of outer space but now they're laughing at our face

Saying, "Wake up, you need to make money"

Yeah

---

(Y/n) opened the door to the animal shelter. Remo was on her shoulder, looking around with curiosity.

An old man with greying hair and golden-brown eyes appeared, scaring her.

''Grandpa, why'd you scare me?'' (Y/n) asked, blinking.

He glanced past her, looking through the glass. ''Sometime's it's fun to have a little surprise.''

(Y/n) chuckled. ''Maybe you should lay off with the surprises, I saw Cami being chased by a bunch of chickens.''

Her Grandpa's eyes sparkled. ''Don't forget you pranking Terry, he looked like he'd seen a ghost.''

'Maybe he did.' Morro spoke, and she could hear his laugh in her head.

''(Y/n), you also forgot something.'' He reminded her.

''Right, what was it this time?'' (Y/n) asked.

Her grandfather disappeared behind the desk and appeared with a necklace with a (b/s) (Birthstone) attached to the end.

''You found it? I've been looking for it for ages, thank you, Grandpa!'' (Y/n) exclaimed, throwing her arms around him.

He chuckled. ''Anything for my smart little fox.''

''What happened to the old nickname?'' (Y/n) asked, pulling out of the hug.

''Your mother didn't approve, your old nickname, Zenko, apparently didn't fit you.'' He replied, leaning down and grabbing a box.

''Is that because I spilt red lipstick in her Valentino white bag?'' (Y/n) asked.

Her grandpa nodded, once again looking out the glass. ''You said it was for a funny video, did you not?''

(Y/n) looked out the window. ''I should go now.''

Remo looked at her, head tilted. ''You always seem to run when things aren't in your favour.''

''Guilty as charged.'' Her grandpa chuckled. ''Be a good guardian.''

''See ya, gramps.'' She said as she walked out.

His eyes narrowed, looking at the back of her head. ''I know you're there, Master of Wind.''

Morro shuddered. He could feel the old man's eagle-like glare even from the depths of (Y/n)'s conscience.

---

The boys and (Y/n) were helping rebuild the town. The sign swayed before Jay and Cole steadied it.

''Ugh, finally. All fixed up and Serpentine free.'' Cole said, looking over at Jay. Remo frowned.

Kai struggled to use his elemental powers, only achieving a small flame. ''Aargh. Ugh, this is frustrating.'' He complained.

The street sign started to tip over. Zane, Jay and Cole grabbed it, putting it back into place.

''Our weapons are gone and most of our elemental powers are gone. I mean, we can still do Spinjitzu, but...'' He continued and kept trying to summon his powers.