Mega Monster Amusement Park

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Katy Perry - Chained To The Rhythm

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:00 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Ay, up in your high place, liars

Time is ticking for the empire

The truth they feed is feeble

---

Nya took the covers off a skeleton.

''Some villagers unearthed the remains of this Fangpyre a few miles away. It predates the Golden Age and must be hundreds of years old.'' Nya told them.

''Although the venom in the fangs of the Fangpyre genetically mutate human cells into reptilian, I've learned there could be a way to stop the effects without having to create an antivenom.'' She brought out a blue laser pointer to point to the long fangs of the skeleton.

Kai leaned back in his chair, holding a pen. Zane listened and took notes while the Falcon sat there. Cole drew on his paper, of him with his scythe fighting. In the background was a figure clothed in orange.

Jay looked at Nya, infatuated, he had a fancy new hairstyle. (Y/n) sat at the table, sketching the falcon and also taking notes.

''If one is able to wildly raise their heart rate, hypothetically it could reverse the venom's effects.'' She said before her cheeks turned pink. She sniffed. ''Resulting in...diminished, uh, excuse me, is someone wearing perfume?'' Nya asked. ''I'm severely allergic to perfume.''

''You know I never wear it, ever since the fire-'' (Y/n) spoke, before stopping and looking away.

''Heh.'' Jay turned to Kai. ''You told me it was men's cologne.'' He whispered to Kai.

''Meh, I get them mixed up,'' Kai replied dismissively. The others laughed, except for the girls, and Jay. Zane and Kai bumped fists. The nindroid flipped open his control panel and turned the humour switch off.

''Ah, looks like class is over. Time to start stomping some Serpentine before they find any Fangblades.'' Cole said, closing his book and standing up, the others doing the same.

''Sounds like a plan,'' Kai said, walking out of the room.

''I'm excited to join,'' Zane added, following them. (Y/n) used her wheelchair to go out of the room. Jay waited until they were gone, turning to Nya and walking over to her.

''Uh, hey uh, Nya, I'm sorry. The reason I was-you know-I went to Kai because-look. What I'm trying to say is-'' Jay stuttered, nervous.

''I know. It's just a cruel joke. I should be fine. Please, go fight snakes.'' Nya replied, turning to him.

''No, no, no, no. I was trying to impress you. Before Sensei left, he said our heart was the key to unlocking our True Potential.'' The mouth of lightning replied.

''Impress me? But I look so...'' Nya said, blushing.

''Fantastic.'' Jay finished her sentence. Nya began to play with her hair absentmindedly. ''Look, maybe, if you'll let me, I can take you to some big fancy restaurant. You don't have to if you don't want to...'' He said, smiling.

''You mean like a date?'' Nya asked.

''Um, yeah?'' Jay replied, unsure.

''Sure! I'd love to. But I have to go now before the perfume toxins enter my bloodstream and I go into shock. See you tonight.'' She told Jay, before walking out of the room.