Vanishing Youth

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Taylor Swift - Never Grow Up

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:50 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

I won't let nobody hurt you

Won't let no one break your heart

No one will desert you

Just try to never grow up

Never grow up

---

A/n: Listen to the song, I feel like it fits with this chapter, and a part of the lyrics talk about a certain person :)

''Come on. You're in. Ha, you can't catch me.'' A kid in a red shirt said but ended up being piled on by two kids.

''Oh. Here I go.'' A kid in a green sweatshirt said, kicking the soccer ball over the other kids.

''Whoa.'' the kid in a red shirt said in awe.

''Oh, yeah. Good one.'' Blue shirt kid agreed.

The kid standing at the wall tried to grab the ball but fell back as the soccer ball hit the wall. Some of the kids cheered, while others look on in defeat as the Destiny's Bounty, repainted to its original state, flew by. On deck, Lloyd looked at the kids below and sighed.

''Lloyd? Lloyd! Concentrate!'' Kai said to Lloyd. The young ninja just looked at the Master of Fire, silent.

''Now that the Bounty is in our possession again, we can train you more effectively. But you'll have to focus. One more time.'' Zane told him.

''Oh, but we've been training all day,'' Lloyd replied.

''It's all to get you ready to face your father. Now, in position.'' Cole told him.

Lloyd sighed as he came up to the middle of the deck as the Ninja put their hoods on and yawned before posing as they did so as well.

He sighed again. ''Whatever.''

Kai charged at Lloyd first, but he punched him, knocking him back and yawning again. Zane and Jay soon came at him from the air, trying to land a hit.

''Ninja, go!'' Lloyd cried out, doing spinjitzu.

As he landed, Cole came up behind him and slide kicks him, knocking him into the air. As he spun, Lloyd landed facedown as the others took off their hoods, looking concerned.

''That was fun. Are we done?'' The young Green Ninja asked.

''Oh, come on. You're better than this. What's on your mind?'' He asked the young boy.

Lloyd got up. ''Well...The latest issue of "Starfarer" just came in at Doomsday Comix and it's a limited run, so if I don't go out and get it, it's going to sell out. Last they left off, intergalactic rogue Fritz Donnogan was surrounded by the imperial sludge, and if I don't find out if he gets out alright, I think I might have my doomsday.'' He told the boys.

''The fate of Ninjago rests on your shoulders. As the Green Ninja, you have a giant responsibility to hold. I'm sorry, but you don't have time for such childish things.'' Kai told him.

''Other kids get to play and have fun. All I ever do is train.'' Lloyd said, watching the village go past.

(Y/n) appeared on deck, looking at the other boys who faced the young boy.

Nya followed, running up to the boys. ''Guys, there's been a break-in at the Ninjago City Museum of History and the security cameras picked up you-know-who.''