Just Your Average Day

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:36 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

And I know, I know that I did you wrong

But will you trust me when I say that I'll

Make it up to you somehow, somehow

---

There was a scream heard from the Bounty as a certain porcupine woke up.

Remo slithered away, disappearing.

(Y/n) sat on her bed, reading, smirking as she heard Kai's scream. ''Oh, how I love the sweet sound of Kai's suffering in the morning.''

--

The Postman was riding his improvised flying bike, chasing after the Destiny's Bounty.

''Wait! Slow down! I have a package for Sensei Wu!'' He shouted.

The Ninja sat at the table, discussing how to defeat a snake.

''First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunderclap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him!'' Lloyd said, looking determined.

''Too late, he's already hypnotised you and now you're under his control,'' Cole replied, leaning on the table.

''Or he's already put you in a squeeze,'' Zane added.

''Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff.'' Kai told Lloyd, shaking his head.

Lloyd groaned. ''Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?'' He asked Wu. The old man placed a grey box on the table.

(Y/n) came in, crawling as she listened to Wu. She sat next to Lloyd and looked at the sensei.

''Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you four carelessly lost,'' Wu replied.

''Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it.'' Jay said, waving his arms around.

''Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger.'' Wu replied, pouring a cup of tea.

''Don't worry. I've almost reached my Full Potential, and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute.'' Cole told Wu confidently.

''You're gonna be the Green Ninja? Hahaha, don't make me laugh.'' Kai replied, pointing his hand at Cole.

''Your hair is as big as your ego, Kai.'' (Y/n) said, smirking.

''I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja,'' Zane spoke, pointing to himself.

Jay put a hand on Zane's shoulder, looking at him. ''Oh! The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird.'' He told Zane.

The boys began to argue, and Lloyd walked over to the box Sensei Wu had brought in. ''What's in the box?'' He asked.

''Your new uniforms,'' Wu announced, taking the lid off. Lloyd gasped, and the others stopped arguing.

'Now that's one way to stop boys arguing.' (Y/n) thought, still smirking.

They took their new uniforms out of the box, amazed.

''Whoa! They've got, like, armour.'' Jay said, excited.

''I love the gold highlights,'' Kai exclaimed.