The Royal Blacksmiths

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Amanda Seyfried - I Have A Dream

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:22 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

I have a dream, a fantasy

To help me through reality

And my destination makes it worth the while

---

The Ninja looked at a hologram of a fangblade, thinking.

''They got the first one, but there are three more, and we just need one to stop Pythor. They have a map, and we don't, so the question remains: how are we gonna find them first?'' Nya asked the others

''I still can't get over the fact that you were the mysterious Samurai. Is anyone else blown away like I am?'' Jay asked, looking at Nya.

''We're over that. Can we move on?'' Kai asked Jay.

Jay spoke gibberish. ''Someone's a little hot under the collar.'' He said.

''It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlocked his full potential like you and I have Jay,'' Zane replied.

''Great observation, Mr Roboto, but Cole hasn't found it either.'' Kai retorted.

''I got it!'' Cole exclaimed.

''You've unlocked it? Oh, why am I the only one!?'' Kai replied, frustrated.

''It takes some time to cool down, young volcano.'' (Y/n) said, smirking.

''No, I figured out where I recognized the Fangblade from. I have a picture of it.'' Cole said, running off to find it.

''Oh, haha, is that it? Heh. Good.'' Kai replied, relieved.

''I got it!'' He brought in a photo album and showed the Blade cup.

''That's it!'' Jay exclaimed, picking it up and looking at it.

''Back when I grew up, there's this pretty big competition where every year the winner gets the Blade Cup. My dad won it multiple times.'' Cole told them.

''You never told us your dad was an accomplished athlete. What sport?'' Zane asked, looking at Cole.

''Oh, h-he's a, uh...a blacksmith,'' Cole replied awkwardly.

''Nothing wrong with that. My father was a blacksmith, too. But I've never heard of a competition-'' Kai said but was interrupted by Cole.

''That's because he's not a "blacksmith" blacksmith. He's a... Royal Blacksmith'' Cole clarified.

(Y/n) perked up at the mention of this.

He then got up and turned the page of the photo album, to reveal a man very much like Cole holding the Blade Cup. The others snickered.

''That's your dad?'' Jay asked.

''But how did the Fangblade become a trophy?'' Kai asked.

''Well, supposedly, the Blade Cup was made by this guy who collected priceless artefacts. His name was something like, uh, Dutch...no, Clutch. Clutch Powers! Anyway, it gets passed on to each year's winner.'' The Earth Ninja answered.

(Y/n) began to draw a large crystal monster, beside a smaller version.

''Who has it now?'' Zane asked.

''I don't know. I haven't talked to my father in years.'' Cole replied, looking down.

''Well then, we'll call him up,'' Kai said, holding a phone.