Landlubbers Beware

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Les Friction - Who Will Save You Now

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 5:42 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Alone with this vision

Alone and blind

Go tell the world

That I'm still alive

---

She knew she was dreaming.

Dreamception.

While she walked through the streets of her dream, she felt an odd presence.

Someone else was there.

Her wheelchair was nowhere to be seen as if it never existed. She felt a cold wind rush past her, making her cold.

She looked behind her, to see the white-haired girl, holding her supervisor's hand as they crossed the road.

It was like she was a ghost, as no one here heard her steps nor looked in her direction. She could feel a pair of eyes on her, and suddenly she was in a verdant green field, stalks of grass swaying in the gentle wind while petals floated on the breeze.

The sun was shining, with a few clouds lazily flying past. She looked around and stopped when she knew the one watching her was near.

Someone appeared, with short black hair that had a green streak in it. He was slightly transparent, and the worn traveller's cloak he wore gently swayed in the wind, while his dark green eyes glowed with something she couldn't recognise.

''I will always be there for you,'' Morro promised, though in the locked away parts of his conscience (Y/n)'s couldn't reach was a darker emotion.

She woke, hitting her head on the wall.

Lloyd punched Kai's hands while the Fire Ninja wore oven mitts.

''Good, keep it up,'' Kai told the Green Ninja.

''Ha! Fists of fury! Unh! You can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!'' Lloyd exclaimed, confident.

''Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy.'' Kai told Lloyd.

''Oh, please. I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me.'' The Green Ninja replied, kicking Kai until he was thrown backwards.

''Whoa, grasshopper. You're not even ready to face my pinky toe.'' Kai said, wiggling his pinky toe to emphasize his point. Wu watched the two.

''I see the student has become the teacher. You will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the four Ninja.'' Wu told the young prophesied saviour.

''Great, now that lesson is over, how about some target practice...on Kai?'' Cole asked.

''You'll each get your turn, but first, I don't want you to be late for your next lesson with Nya,'' Wu replied.

''Aww, but when will I learn Spinjitzu?'' Lloyd asked.

Wu sighed. ''Patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found.''

Lloyd groaned and walked away to see Nya.

''Ha, sounds familiar?'' Cole asked the others.

''I wasn't that whiny.'' The porcupine answered.

''No, you were worse,'' Zane told him.

''Much, much worse.'' (Y/n) added, crossing her arms.

''Hehe. Guys, I know we're trying to prepare Lloyd for the future, but it's hard to give him the best training in these conditions.'' Jay said to the others.