Part 1 : Fallen Angel

This story begins with one fallen angel, an angel dear to God. Why was she casted out of heaven is a mystery to find. This story is built on Virtues and Sin and how our life is surrounded by them . This plot is a mysterious that involves lots of twists and turns . 

Life is a challenge and picking virtue or sin is an indivisualistic choice. If we pick the path of Virtue , even though the path is challenging yet it takes us to the path of God. Choosing Sin takes us to the path of darkness . its a battle between virtues and Sin . To know more stay tuned..

Characters Main  and their introduction     (will have addition as       Novel progress) : All the characters are divided into two categories of heaven and hell. Virtues are creation of Father (God) and Cardinal sin are creation of evil. We have other characters in both heaven and hell.

Heaven Characters

Chastity, generosity,meekness,diligence,temperence,humility,kindness,,

Goddess, Mother Venus,Cupid,Father/God,professsor Tim

Hell Characters 

Lust, greed, wrath,sloth,gluttony,pride,envy.

Medusa ,Hilda,Celeste,wicked witch ,Lucifer   

 Fallen Angel

Door Of The Heaven

"You took the Oath of Celibacy and you failed miserably. Your heavenly Father gave you Law of Chastity to protect and bless you in your thoughts,words and actions. You were to enjoy eternal happiness ,peace,self respect but you sinned of your own free will."

"Now I shall banish you from heaven and its realm and you will become Mortal. You will

experience pain ,sickness and physical death. You will suffer spiritual death and your

childrenwill never talk or walk face to face with God both physically and spiritually."

During your fall , your strength and stature will become like children of man. You rebelledagainst God and defied his orders and now you are forever Exiled from The Heaven .The ruler of The Heaven and the supreme being "Cast You Out Of Heaven"

You are a fallen Angel!!!