50 - ᴡɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜɴɪꜰᴏʀᴍ

。 ゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。Gally pulled the bag from over her head, she was panting hard as she looked around

。 ゚┈୨♡୧┈
Gally pulled the bag from over her head, she was panting hard as she looked around. Her gaze setting onto Gally . "Gally?" She breathed.

"Here's how this is gonna go. We're gonna ask you some questions..." Gally explained assertively "And you're gonna tell us exactly what we need to know. We'll start off simple, where's Minho?" He stepped forward pulling a chair in front of Teresa.

"You guys don't seriously think-" she spoke as she looked at Thomas before she was cut off by Gally slamming the chair to the ground.

"Don't look at him, why are you looking at him? Look at me. He's not gonna help you. Now we know you have Minho in the building. Where?"

"... he's with the others in holding," she replied, her voice low. "Sublevel three,"

"How many others?" I asked stepping forward, twisting a knife through my fingers.

"Twenty-eight,"

"I can make that work," Brenda said from further away

"No, no you guys don't understand. The whole levels restricted," she explained.

"That's why we got you, sugar," I smiled sarcastically stepping forward slowly.

"Well, I don't know," Gally added looking up at me before looking back at Teresa placing his hand out. I set the small knife into it. "We don't necessarily need her. Right?" He stood up slowly "Not all of her, we just need her finger,"

"Gally, back off," Thomas defended.

"What, are you squeamish?" Gally asked

"I guarantee you she's done a lot worse to Minho," I added.

"Diana-" Teresa breathed looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Don't fuckin' look at me," I told her "Because I promise you now, if you don't what we say your not going to see the sunrise-"

"That's not the plan. Back off," Thomas continued as he stood up, going to take the knife from Gally.

"Mother- sit back down," I ordered. Thomas only took steps back, still ready to defended Teresa.

"Wouldn't make a difference." She spoke up "Do whatever you want to me-"

"Well that's Thomas sold," I said keeping my gaze on Teresa.

"You still won't get through the front door. The sensors will pick you up the-"

"We know, we're tagged," I finished, "Property of WICKED," I said as I walked closer to her "Your gonna help us with that too," I held out a small scalpel to her.

***

I lent against the small chair holding my neck.

"Bet she enjoyed that," Gally scoffed,

"Highlight of her week," I added

"Here, see if these fit," Newt came from behind us, passing each of us a small black jacket. "How you feeling?" He asked looking down at me.

"Like someone just dug a scalpel into the back of my neck,"

"You were good back then, sounded like you would've actually killed her," he complimented.

"I would've, after what she did? After what I know she's done-"

"What do you mean you know?" Fry asked,

"Oh uh-" I began.

"Oh, she has her memories back," Gally replied, me and Newt both looked at him with furrowed browse

"How do you know?" We asked in unison.

"When immunes go through the changing their eye colour changes. Your eyes use to be blue and now they're green," he explained.

"You've been through the changing?" Frypan asked.

"How come you didn't say anything?" I asked him.

"What was there to say?"

"Am I the only person that is newly receiving this information?" Fry asked.

"Uh... yeah I suppose," I replied, Gally stood up walking off.

"What was it like?"

"No clue, I was passed out,"

"What do you remember?"

"Everything... obviously,"

"Really so-"

"No questions... please?"

"...yeah okay. I'll just act like my friends being bit by a Crank remembering everything that was whipped from our memories and kept that a secret for a week is normal," he said under his breath. "Just a typical Tuesday," he finished.

***

Me and Newt walked side by side through the city, the bulky WICKED uniform rubbed against my body. "You all right?" Newt asked quietly.

"Is my mask on wonky?" I said as I fiddled with it.

"Uh..." he trailed as he reached his hand covered in a blank glove over to me and pulled on my mask slightly "There," he said.

"Get in shape," I told him as we walked towards WICKED. The streets and doors around surrounded by men in all the same armour. I felt as though I was the odd one out as the WICKED uniform didn't come with a bra or shoulder pads... making me feel significantly smaller than the others.

We pushed on the doors leading us inside, gaining slightly weird looks fork others guards clearly noticing something about me was off... I looked eyes with the security in front of us.

This would be checking for our trackers... we kept our strides even and powerful as we walked through when deep down my heart was beating fast.

The scanner froze for a moment as I closed my hands around the gun before it shifted green allowing us through, putting the guards at ease. We waited inside, copying the form on the other guards by circling the bottom floor.

"How long are they going to be?" I said quietly through gritted teeth once we were away from all the other guards.

"They better be here soon," Newt replied.
。 ゚┈୨♡୧┈

I like just came back on to do some editing and OH MY GOD.

Thank you so very much for 1,000 reads, that is absolutely amazing I could not be happier.

When I first started writing this I didnt even think about 100 reads let alone 1,000!!!

Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you everyone. I hope your all enjoying it and there are rumours of second book that I'm thinking about sooo....

Thank you, remember to comment and vote <3

~Jeanie