005 - sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇs

。 ゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。-third person-No, not it's not possible

。 ゚┈୨♡୧┈
-third person-
No, not it's not possible. Me having a brother isn't possible it doesn't make sense. Why don't I remember him? Diana thought

Newt ran back over to Diana who was too busy watching the greenie get dangerously close to the maze. He ran over Chuck following closely behind him.

He was getting closer and closer to it drawing the attention of Newt and the others that was until Gally pushed him. Quiet aggressively to the power of the greenie was on the ground.

Gally stood over him probably saying something stupid or threatening. He scrambled back up immediately and Diana felt an overwhelming sense of anger towards Gally.

"Come on!" She said to Newt as she ran, alongside a lot of boys in the glade. They arrived there the boys forming a circle around them.

"Hey, what the hell is wrong with you guys?" The greenie asked frustratedly.

"Just calm down 'right?" Newt tried

"No, why won't you tell me what out there?" He asked

"Just trying to protect you man," Alby spoke

"For you own good," Newt added

"You guys can't just keep me here," Greenie tried

"I can't let you leave," Alby explained

"Why not?" The conversation was disrupted by a rumbling from the walls. Diana hates this happening. A gust of wind and leaves flew out of the maze against their faces.

The walls made a noise again before slowly shutting, greenie stood there dumbfounded watching them.

"Next time, I'm gonna let you leave,"  Gally spoke walking past the greenie and getting a disappointed look from Alby. He walked past Diana and Newt giving Diana a light nod.

The boys all began to head back to their assigned jobs while Diana and Newt headed back to the bushes.

"This new boy is different," Diana spoke

"Everyone's like this at the start-" Newt explained

"No I mean, he's curious, he's wants to know. The rest of you don't, your all fine not knowing but Greenie isn't. He wants to know,"

"What do you mean,"

"You lot including me are okay with not knowing everything, he's different,"