028 - ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

。 ゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。Our long aching drive came to an end when the, now skinny and against a mountain, road was blocked by cars

。 ゚┈୨♡୧┈
Our long aching drive came to an end when the, now skinny and against a mountain, road was blocked by cars. The boot was pulled open allowing me to escape the sweaty smell of the car.

"Well," Jorge said, his voice echoing in the hills as we gathered around him "I guess were on foot," he sighed as we began to walk. It had been about 2 hours since me and Newt last spoke. I could take it anymore.

I joined his side and said nothing but looked forward. He was quiet too. The sound of birds croaks filled the air but I wanted the silence. I wanted the painful awkward silence to wag at him to the point he had to say something.

But for now I was to just walk at his side as we traveled through cars, he didn't look at me didn't smile at me and didn't talk to me. Something was wrong.

"See if there's anything useful in the cars," Jorge spoke from the front as I followed Newt towards a car. Then I dawned on me.

Is this his way of breaking up with me...?

Given. I didn't 100% even know what a relationship was let alone how to end it but surly that couldn't be right. The silence had shown to do jack shit to him so it was time to take matters into my own hands.

"Is this how your gonna break up with?" I asked bluntly while I dug through a glove box

"What?" He asked sharply

"You heard me," I replied turning around to look at him in the back seats.

"No. No it not," he answered

"So why are you ignoring me?" I cocked my head to the side. He glanced at me quickly before getting out the car. "I- Newt," I shoved the door open and re joined his fast moving side. "What the hell is going on?"

"Nothing all right?"

"No, it's not fucking all right. Your being weird and it's stressing me out okay? Just talk to me... talk to me please," my throat was begging to become sore and my eyes began to sting.

"Do you remember last night?" He asked looking down at me for the first time today.

"Uh... yeah?" I was confused. Where was this going? But at least he was talking

"Run me through the events,"

"Newt that's stupid-"

"Do it," he spoke harshly, he had never spoke. To anyone like this before. I looked at him hurt slightly in my eyes before I obliged

"From what point?"

"Points leading to the main event," he replied quickly

"Me you and Minho, going round this corner to that party. We had to drink that weird orangy thing and..." I suddenly realised. After that point. Things were a bit blurry, but I could remember. I could remember for Newt "We headed into the party, time and you searched from Thomas and then we, yeah," I explained completely loosing all memory after looking for Thomas.

"What did we do after searching for Thomas, Diana," he shot

"I..." I knew I couldn't lie, not to my friends, not to Newt "Don't know..."

"Exactly!" He threw his hands in the air before walking off leaving me standing alone by a car. I don't understand... a faint rumbling of stones was heard in the distance but I could barley move my feet.

Suddenly, the sound of a bullet wizzed past me. I ducked behind a car before it even occurred to me what was going on.

"Get down!" Jorge advices while ducking behind another car.

"Take cover!" I added as my hands went to my head at if protecting it. Archer and Minho joined me behind my car but Newt was nowhere to be seen.

Once everyone was hidden the bullets stopped.

"Hey is everyone okay out there?" Thomas' voice bounced off the mountains around us.

"I'm fine!" I answered

"Anyone know where those bloody shots came from?" Newt asked. Another sound of gun shots echoed through the air and a loud grunt from Thomas and Jorge.

"What do we do?" Thomas asked signifying he was okay. I heard slight murmurs come from the two but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Everybody!" Jorge addressed "Get set to sprint back to the truck! And hold your ears!" I looked at Minho, he gave me a confused shrug.

The sound of a gun loading bought the whole moment to a stop. Please. Don't. Shoot.

"Drop it," it was a woman's voice, assertive and formal "Now!" She ordered. "I said drop it!"

"On your feet," another woman spoke with the same sense of dominance in her voice "Let's go! Move! Back up!" Suddenly Jorge and Thomas were in view standing with the arms in the air while the two woman held their guns straight forward.

"Easy," Jorge whispered as he backed into a clearly.

"You three over here now!" The second woman spoke, she had platinum blond hair a mask covering her mouth and nose and dark brown eyes. She reminded me of Newt.

Next to her was the first woman, she had darker skin, her hair long black and in braids. Minho stood up pulling me up with his whole Archer was just behind us.

We joined Jorges and Thomas' side, our hands on the air. The others around us began to stand up coming to join us in the opening. I saw Newt, he was with Frypan and Brenda. Still didn't even glance at me.

The brown haired girl held her gun sharply while she looked around the group. She looked at Aris.

"Aris?" She asked pulling her mask down

How the fuck?
。 ゚┈୨♡୧┈