Chapter 20: The Finale

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Frisk, stop! You're hurting me!" You cried, hiccupping as you spoke,"D-Don't take me away, I'm- I'm not ready to leave!"

"I'm ready to leave, though! So are they! Have you not heard anyone down here, about how they dream of the surface?" Frisk argued, continuing to drag you, your feet almost failing to keep you upright, "You'll see, I promise! This will all blow over once we break the barrier. I already have the souls. We don't have to worry about Flowey now!"

The doors before Frisk and you opened, before Frisk could put away their knife to open the door, revealing...

Asriel?

Did he hear you crying from down here? Does that mean anyone else is awake?

What about Papyrus? Would he sleep through this?

"Worry about who?" Asriel responded through gritted teeth.

Frisk froze, "...Asriel? Y- How- This.. this doesn't make any sense."

Peeking out from behind Asriel, Chara smiled, stepping out and putting her arms behind her back.

"Wowie! It's been a long time buddy. Let go of Buttercup, yeah? That's not very LOVE-ing of you." She threatened Frisk, a chill running up your spine at her tone.

You've never seen them like this before.

Especially not Chara... she seemed so friendly. It was a shock to see this side of her...

At least it seemed to be helping your situation, Frisk's grip on your wrist loosening, feeling their sweat on your skin.

"What the hell... how are you-" Frisk said, a loud voice behind shouting behind them angrily.

"THAT WAS A HORRIBLE PUN CHARA! IT'S NOT THE TIME FOR SUCH JOKES. I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH THIS HUMAN." Papyrus appeared, seeming to have followed Asriel and Chara, only now noticing him since he stepped out of the shadows from behind them.

A large bone was summoned by Papyrus, speeding towards Frisk, slamming into their gut before you could blink.

Their grip was immediately freed from your wrist, your body turning to watch Frisk fly backwards from the attack.

"Bro, that was a great pun, and an even better hit!" Sans laughed, finding it funny how Frisk's body flopped around before skidding to a stop.

Frisk shakily stood up, coughing a bit of blood up before stumbling and reaching out for you.

"Y-Y/N! Hurry! Get away.. from them! They'll hurt you too!" They cried, a smile still creepily on their face.

You shook your head, wrapping your arms around Papyrus.

"No Frisk! You're scaring me! You- You threatened to kill me, to break the barrier!" You cried out, digging your face into Papyrus, unable to look anymore.

"It- It was just a fib, Y/N- I mean, Buttercup! That's what you're called now, r-right? We can still be friends! I'd never hurt you! I-" They screamed out desperately to you, being cut off by another attack.

"Hey'a kiddo... who said you could call them by that name, huh?" You heard Sans say, hearing him gasp in pain quickly after.

You look, feeling Papyrus move a bit at what happening, seeing Frisk had.. stabbed Sans.

"Really? You think any of you would be able to go up against me, after I got to the souls first? How dense are you bones Sans, hm? Why don't we find out?" He said sadistically, digging the knife into Sans.

Papyrus let you go quickly, running as fast as he could to Sans.

"No!" both you and Sans screamed out, watching Frisk pull the knife out and toss it directly through Papyrus' chest, it clanging on the floor behind him.