Chapter 14: Family Reunited

The room was silent yet again.

"You mean... Flowey?" You asked, in shock.

Chara nodded, "Yeah! At least, that's what he calls himself now. The least we can do for him is turn him back, at least, I'd like to apologize to him..."

You nodded in return, stopping to think.

"Where in the world are we going to find Flowey?" You asked.

Before you knew it, you were all passing through Toriel's home in the ruins.

"It's so dusty in here!" Toriel complained.

"We should probably come back for the rest of our stuff later mom," you laughed, "-and we could clean this place out."

You were all careful of the 'traps' Toriel forgot to disarm as you went back to the Ruins, finally coming to the flower patch you fell by.

"Wow, it's been a while since I've been here." You said, looking up at the hole as natural sunlight hit your skin.

Wow, you almost forgot what it felt like. It's warm, and bright.

"The hell are you all doing here? Get lost, I already helped you and you ditch the Ruins? Are you kidding me?" Flowey said angrily.

'Why was he so angry? Was it that bad you left? Oh... you forgot to tell Flowey you were leaving...' You thought solemnly.

"I'm sorry Flowey, I forgot to tell you I was leaving... I've moved into the castle with Asgore and Toriel. It was really sudden." You apologized.

"Heard there was a really nice dinner too. Guess I wasn't invited to that either." Flowey said, turning away from you.

Chara came out from behind Toriel, walking up to Flowey and crouching down.

"Wow, I don't remember you being THIS much of an ass to everyone." Chara said, flicking the back of his head.

"Ouch! What the hell-" Flowey turned around, to see Chara towering over him.

"...CHARA?!" He screamed, quickly popping into the ground, dissapearing.

"Hey! Come back here you coward!" Chara screamed, rustling through the buttercups to look for him.

Suddenly, he popped back up beside Chara, a gold heart-shaped locket in his mouth.

"You... kept that? Here?" Chara asked, carefully taking the locket from his mouth.

"Thank god you took that out, it tastes disgusting. If I had hands, it'd be easier." Flower complained.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU USE YOUR VINES?" Papyrus asked.

Flowey glared at Papyrus, "Why are you smart when we DON'T need you to be?" 

"Hey! Don't talk to my boyfriend that way!" You pointed at Flowey,

"WOWIE! YOU CALLED ME YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Papyrus said, turning orange.

"Of course, you're my boyfriend you goofball." You laughed, punching him lightly in the shoulder.

"A-Are you sure you have enough energy to t-turn Asriel back?" Alphys asked worriedly, "I-If we have to wait, it's ok!" 

Flowey looked at Chara in shock, "You- You told them?! You know how this goes! It'll just be like last- Wait. Did the dinosaur say 'turn me back'?!"

Chara nodded, her brows furrowing, "How the hell did you think I turned human again? I'm not a ghost we can all see, you idiot!"

Flowey carefully reached a vine out, touching Chara on the forehead.

"Huh. You are human. Gross." Flowey complained, earning another flick from Chara.