Chapter 19 : You Belong To Me

~~~~Several days later~~~~

Sigh..... It's been a few days since you've been trapped in this room. The only thing you could do is get bored. You've been lying on your bed the whole day having nothing to do. Sometimes you gaze outside the transparent walls only to see clouds and a forest with tiny trees. If only you could zoom in this would have been a lot more interesting.

You get out of bed and gaze at the night sky. The stars and the moon are still the same. It's not like the only thing you did was look outside. You tried to teleport but to no avail. You also tried calling Denim but no answer. Sigh....."I don't know what to do"

It's about time he is back. How do I know what time is it? I just know it.

Once he is back you both have dinner and sleep together. Ahem! Not like that. Just cuddles! It's not like you would even call that cuddle. He just holds you tightly while sleeping. Too tight! His arms wrapped around your waist like a snake and his head on the crook of your neck inhaling your every scent.

You found this weird though. When going to sleep his head was on your neck but when you wake up your head is buried in his chest. And you were even drooling. No matter how many times it happens it is still embarrassing. The worst part is he wouldn't even give you any privacy just clinging to you all day to feel your warmth except for the time he goes out to find Denim.

Don't know how in the world is he going to find him. He still thinks Denim is a person. That's a relief though. He wouldn't be able to find him unless he shows up near him.

"I have to find a way to get out of here-"

"My kitten~" You flinched after hearing his voice. Leon is back.

He wrapped his hands around your waist from behind and nuzzles his cheek against yours. "Still thinking about escaping?~"

You flinched at his words. He heard me.....you thought.

Your action made him chuckle. "I missed you. I was thinking about you all day and here you are only thinking of escaping. Is it so hard to accept that you are mine?"

What? Why does he suddenly sound angry?

"Why do you keep thinking about escaping? Do you want to go back to that Denim?!?"

Bro!! He is definitely angry!!

"Who is he? Is he your lover? Is that why you want to escape so bad?!?"

How did he even come to that conclusion? I have to fix this before he gets any more angry.

"He is not." You said now facing him. "Denim is not my lover. He is just a....friend." You can't tell him he is a system. A friend should be safe "I don't have any lover in general." He doesn't look as angry as before. Phew.

"That's good because you can't belong to someone else. You belong to me. Only me"

Running from the psycho Protagonist जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें