Extra Chapter: After Story And Smut

10K?!? OMG!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! I NEVER IMAGINED SO MANY PEOPLE WOULD READ THIS! 😭 I GET SO HAPPY  EVERY TIME I OPEN THE APP AND SEE SO MANY NOTIFICATIONS!! THANK YOU, GUYS!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! ❤️

ALSO, THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT SO IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL CONTENT PLEASE DO NOT READ.

****************

You and Leon were strolling in the same night market in the same country Phoenix where you hid from Leon. Eating street food from stalls. You didn't even realize it's been a year and the time for the festival came again. The way Leon holds your hand tightly makes you both look like a couple which you both are at least for him.

After he destroyed the system and his creator he didn't keep you locked up anymore or forbid you to go out. Now he didn't have to worry about you running away anymore. And thanks to this golden bracelet aka handcuff you are still wearing he knows your location all the time. At least now you can go out on your own but your alone time doesn't last long due to him teleporting behind you and embracing you in a tight hug.

You were excited about attending the festival again. You passed from one food stall to another stuffing your mouth with all kinds of delicacies the street has to offer. But your precious alone time didn't last much longer as Leon came out of nowhere and embraced you in a tight hug. You could almost sense his possessiveness in the way he embraced you tightly. That's how you ended up with him at the festival.

After having all the fun at the festival. You both returned home exhausted. You were the only one who was exhausted. He was in his quiet mode as usual except for a few moments when he would whisper in your ear how you were his. You both were now inside the round transparent room which contained nothing but a bed. You flopped into the bed too exhausted to even move. Leon gave a small chuckle seeing you cuddle in the bed. He moved to the bed to sit beside you.

He looked at you while caressing your cheeks. His gaze held nothing but love and adoration for you and of course his possessiveness.

"Let me sleep," you said getting close to sleep overtaking you. But his hand caressing your cheeks doesn't allow you to fully drift to sleep. It's one of those nights where he doesn't cast a sleeping spell on you and simply stares into your eyes while embracing you tightly. You turn the other way but that doesn't stop him.

Getting irritated with each passing second. You grab his hand that was caressing your cheek and bite it hard. It wasn't hard enough to bleed but hard enough to leave bite marks on his skin. He finally stopped and looked at his hand that you bit. You smile at your victory and close your eyes to sleep again.

"Y/n" your eyes shot open. Suddenly you didn't feel like sleeping anymore. After hearing the tone in his voice you were now wide awake. You opened your eyes to look atinis direction but you found him already hovering over your body. Both his hands are on each side of your head. You look at him to meet his eyes which are now a shade darker.

"Y/n, Can you tell what I'm thinking right now?" you definitely know what he is thinking right now. You've seen this look several times before. But you don't want to say it out loud too afraid of the consequences.

"No" you've managed to get away several times before by saying this. Maybe this time too-

"No, you definitely do"

Smut starts from here......

With that, he wasted no time placing his lips on yours enveloping you in a passionate kiss. It's like his lips didn't want to stop and he kept on going and going. He moved his hands to hold your hands and intertwined his fingers with yours. His tongue wanted an entry inside your mouth and you allowed him to do so. His tongue devoured your insides making you making breathless in the process.