Chapter 8 : She tricked me!

While searching for her kitten Leon sensed her magic somewhere near. He wasted no time going there but she was not there. Did she teleport from here just a few moments before I got here? He sensed her magic again somewhere near but when he got there she was again not there. Now he was starting to loose patience.

*******

It's been two weeks since Leon has been searching for her. He wasn't stupid. He knew that you had left fake traces but he still went there because of the possibility of you being actually there. But he noticed a pattern. All the fake traces were leading him to the west direction. So~ he decided to go the opposite direction. He smirked getting excited to see the look on your face when you see him again.

********

This whole time you were enjoying your time enjoying the festival, dancing with the locals, eating street food and playing games! And you know what the best thing is?!?! This festival is going to last a month!! Yoo~ hoo~ you've been worry free for a while thinking that psycho Leon is going to the opposite direction which will make it even more harder for him to sense your magic.

*******

You were enjoying your time at the festival as usual but just a little sad cause it was the last day of the featival. Since it's the last day your were going to enjoy it to your hearts content!! You were stuffing your mouth with all kinds of delicacies the street has to offer almost maing you forget about Leon who was after you.

[System]
"!!!!!"
"Y/-"

Poor Denim couldn't call Y/n on time cause it was already too late. He is here. Leon is here!!"

"Huh?" You felt like someone was calling you..... whatever you were busy enjoying the food in front of you. You took a chicken thigh and stuffed it inside your mouth in one go! Woah!! That's one big bite!! The stall owner looked at you being shocked and impressed!! You were proud of yourself too!!

You continued to take big bites unaware of the eyes watching you. The stall owner wasn't the only shocked. He had never seen someone eat like that. He could see all kinds of emotions in your face that he could never himself feel. Just watching you eat was so amusing but that was not enough. He needed to see more of you. He needed more of you. You and your everything!

Loosing patience he walked towards you. Your back was facing him so you couldn't see him but you suddenly felt a shiver run down your body. Why is it suddenly cold here? You thought.

You felt someone cover both of your eyes with their hands from behind. "Huh? Who.....?"

"How have you been my kitten?"