Chapter 17 : Literally on clouds

"Where.......where are we?" You said looking back at him.

"Take a look around" he said smirking letting go of your hand.

Now he let go! Oof! And what is he smirking for? You were annoyed. You start walking to take a look around until you feet stopped in front of the edge of the pavement and you saw freaking clouds?!? You were on clouds!! Literally on clouds.

Then you realized you were standing at the magic tower that was on the top of the clouds. How did you know? Because you have read manhwa that's why.

This magic tower used to belong to the magic tower master that is now dead. How? Leon killed him ofcourse. And not only him, he wiped out every single magician that was working in the magic tower. And now the magic tower belongs to him.

This place looks like a mess but still beautiful though. That's obvious cause there is no one here to manage the tower. I doubt Leon takes care of this place. All it takes is only a couple magic spells and finger snapping cause he is that capable but he couldn't care less.

"Aren't you going to ask?" He said coming closer to me.

"What....? Ah!" Right!! You know that this place is the magic tower but he doesn't know that you know. Magic tower was built on clouds for a reason! To remain hidden from others. Except the magic tower master and magicians that were working here, nobody is supposed to know that magic tower exists. They don't even know that magic tower exists so there is now way for them to know magic tower master is dead!

Except the royal family. Since they knew the existence of magic tower they had to die. The castle where I first met Leon belonged to them.

"I was just....mesmerized by this place. I mean I'm literally standing on clouds!!" You said excitedly.

Leon chuckled and asked "do you like this place?"

"Yeahhhhhhh!! Who wouldn't!?!"

Leon snapped his fingers and the magic tower that was in ruins transformed to its beautiful original state. You were awestruck. The magic tower always looked good in manhwa but seeing it in front of you with your own eyes, it was so beautiful!!

You were looking at the magic tower capturing its beauty when Leon asked. "Do you like this place more now?"

"Yes!! It's so beautiful" you said excitedly

Leon said smiling "I'm glad because this will be your beautiful cage.