Chapter 13 : Feeling each other's warmth

"Uh.....because I'm a know-it-all....?" You didn't know what to say and told him and any nonsense you could think of at the moment.

He chuckled at your answer before looking back at you. "Is that so?" He said now smiling. He can obviously see through your lies but let it slide for now. You have to soon come up with a more believable answer.

"Can you let go now?" You asked him as he was still over you pinning both of your hands down to bed.

"Never!" He said as his hold on both of your hands got tighter.

"I meant can you let go of my hands now?" You said moving your fingers of your both hands geaturing him to let go.

"No." He said now with a smirk on his face.

"Then are you planning on staying like this forever? How am I supposed to sleep?" You said in disbelief. His smirk getting wider. The sight before him was so amusing and he wasn't planning on letting go anytime soon.

As he wasn't willing to move, you just stared at him at his purple eyes that were looking at you analysing your facial features. Your (h/c) hair, your (e/c) eyes, your (s/c) skin, you (l/c) lips and so on.

You licked your lips as your lips were getting drier. He watched how you ran your tongue through your lips. His eyes stopped at your lips for a moment. His hold getting more tighter as felt something within him that he hadn't felt before. You saw his eyes, as he was starring at you, your lips specially. There was something in his eyes that you couldn't understand.

After starring at your lips for like a decade he once again locked his eyes into yours. Now this was getting awkward. Feeling uncomfortable with his stare you look away only to him bringing your face near his to lock his eyes with yours.

He leaned in further closer to your face leaving only an inch between his lips and yours. Your nose and his almost touched! You thought he was going to kiss you but he brought his lips closer to your ears and whispered "Let's sleep"

Your whole face turned red. Before you could say something he brought his tongue to your forehead and drew a strange symbol probably a sleeping spell. You eyes starting to get heavy. You couldn't hold back any longer and soon fell asleep. After watching you sleep for a moment he rested his head into your neck taking your scent. He wrapped both of his hands around your waist as he too closed his eyes soon falling asleep.