Chapter 9 : Foodie Y/n

.....this voice....? You were screaming internally. How did this psycho find you again? And why didn't that Stupid system Denim tell me he was near? Wait- Earlier I heard someone call my name.....was that Denim? Sh*t!! Now you are done for.

He whispered in your ear "My kitten" you flinched making him chuckle. "You've made me go through so much trouble in order to find you. How have you been?"

You took his hands off your eyes, gathered courage and turned around. You see the same devilish smile you saw when you first met him. He is even wearing this country's attire wtf?!? "Whaaaaattttt? Are angry that I'm spending your money?!?! You want your money back?!?!" He looked at you shocked and started laughing. " pfftt hahahhahaha"

Wtf was he laughing for? You thought of this opportunity to escape. You were about to teleport to some place but before you could he grabbed your wrist "Don't even think about escaping kitten." You tried to break free but to no avail. You can't  teleport with him grabbing your arm cause he would be telepoted with you too. F**k!!!

He held your hand and interlocked your fingers with his. And started walking. His touch was cold. Really really cold  like that of a corpse. "Where are you taking me?" He took you to another food stall that was selling huge ass dumplings. He held one dumpling in front of your mouth. "What?" You were looking at him dumbfounded. "Eat it in one go" You were confused for a moment but he continued to hold the dumpling bringing it closer to your mouth. You took that huge ass dumpling inside your mouth effortlessly. "Arhggg ahhh it's hot!!" that hot dumpling burned the insides of your mouth.

He touched your face and the burning sensation was gone. Now the food was cold enough for you to enjoy the taste. Your face lit up at the tasty food. He held out another huge ass dumpling but blowing it this time before brnging it closer to your mouth. You took it all in one bite once again. He continued to feed you dumplings. After you were done here he he took you to another stall then to another and then another.

He kept feeding you and feeding you and now you were so full you couldn't eat anymore.  Looks like he is going to kill me by over feeding. "Ugh.... I can't eat anymore....  I'm full. You said as he continued to stare at you. He watched you make an expression he had never seen on you before.

He was starting to get even more curious. How much more expressions you can make. Your warmth that he is feeling on his hands that he had never felt before. He wants to feel this warmth forever.

**********

☆Haha this chapter was like a date☆