She was cursing at you and provoking you so you gave in and charged at her, spearing her to the ground, knocking over some of the staff. They were mostly focused on Drew, who was attacking Riddle. Becky ran over to the two of you, with some of the others following. Bailey was thrashing under you, trying to get you off. She picked up the clipboard and slammed it into the side of your face.

You fell off of her as she laid there for a moment. Becky lifted you up and restrained you, as you were breathing heavily and staring down Bailey. She had a cut on her head and your nose was bleeding. The staff dragged Drew out of the room, leaving Riddle, waiting for medics. The staff also took Bailey out of the room. Dean and Seth ran over to you. "Are you okay? What the hell happened?" Dean asked as he placed his hands on your face, looking for any injuries.

Becky let go of your arms as Jey ran over to you as well. Jimmy and Reigns were talking to staff and officials trying to figure out what happened. "Y/n can you hear me?" Jey asked and you nodded your head and took a deep breath. "You want to sit down?" Seth asked. You shook your head as you remembered Riddle. You pushed past the group and ran over to Riddle who was laying there.

"Riddle! Hey, are you alright!" You shouted as you fell to your knees next to him. You put your hand on his chest and his heartbeat was slowing down and he was steadily breathing. "Riddle, answer me." You choked out, he opened his eyes and coughed, you smiled and grabbed onto his hand, holding it against your cheek. You helped him sit up and at least get into a chair. Staff was trying to get all the others out of the room and you could hear how upset they were.

You turned around and saw a camera crew, probably collecting footage for tonights show. Roman, Dean and Seth started to attack the refs. They one by one fell to the ground allowing for them to get through. Reigns came over to you and put his hand on your cheek. "Are you okay?" He asked, you pushed his hand away from your face. "I'm fine." You turned to Riddle and helped him up. You walked him to the medical room and also got someone to look at your arm.

"Nothing seems broken, might be a little sore from a sprain but you should be fine. If it hurts anymore though come back to me." You nodded and looked at Riddle. "Is he going to be okay?" The medic looked at him and paused. "He will be fine, he needs rest and we just need to bandage him up." You nodded and grabbed Riddle's hand, "I'll be back okay?" He gave you a small nod and you left the room, closing the door behind you.

"Y/n" Kurt called out to you, and you turned around. "Are you alright?" You gave him a smile and a nod. "Listen, I'm sorry about Bailey, but after the show tonight I would like to see you in my office. Alright?" You sighed, "Alright." He patted you on the shoulder, "The show starts in about an hour so, you might want to go get ready." With that you walked towards hair and makeup. Jessica ran to you, "Oh my goodness are you alright, I heard what happened." You gave her a hug, "I'm fine Jess, now I need you to help me get ready."

~~~~~~

It was around 7:30, the show started in thirty minutes. Dean and Seth were with you while you got your hair and makeup done. They told you that Reigns was with a friend. "Alright, time for your gear!" Dean and Seth cheered as you stood up and took the gear from Jessica and went to go change. You came out in blue Jordans that matched the ones Roman wore, with black shorts and a blue top underneath a shirt that reads "Honorary Hound " on the back. Seth and Dean stared at you as Jessica gasped. "Wow! You look jaw droopingly gorgeous." Jessica squealed out. She handed you your leather jacket, gloves and some accessories. You put on the gloves, they were similar to the ones Roman wore.

Then you attached the chains to your leather jacket, then finally the shades. You were all set and looked to everyone for their final approval. "I fucking love it." Dean said bluntly. Seth and Jessica agreed.