Chapter 36: Silencing The Doubters

Mulai dari awal

Serena blushes and admits "I feel more comfortable when your here with me, plus I need my pillow."

Ash smiles and shakes his head as he gets off his chair. He chuckles lightly and exclaims "Well, whatever makes you happy beautiful."

Ash climbs into bed and lies flat on his back. He waits for Serena do so her usual routine of rolling onto her side and snuggling her head against his chest. However after a few seconds later, she still hasn't moved. Ash looks over to her with a concerned look on his face. However when he sees her he soon gulps.

Serena looks at her boyfriend with a wide smirk and love in her eyes. She quickly pounces on her boyfriend and straddles his waist. She rubs her palms against his chest as Ash nervously stutters "Um....Serena....what are....you."

She puts her finger on his lips and seductively shushes him. She leans forward and whispers in his ears "I've been waiting for hour to do this. You were so good today that you deserve a reward babe. For every trainer you beat today I'm giving you a kiss. You had one in the stadium so now it's only 64 more to go."

Ash slightly shakes with nerves at her dominant tone but soon relaxes. He loves to kiss Serena so 64 kisses? It's like Christmas came early.

Serena giggles and cups Ash's cheeks before engaging his lips. Ash smiles and kisses back as the two engage in a signature dance. Serena soon breaks the kiss and begins to get to work on her promise. She starts to leave sweet little pecks all over her boyfriend's face. She's made it her goal to cover every inch.

Every 10 kisses or so Serena goes back on the attack towards Ash's lips as the two sets of lips lock together. Ash lays there, enjoying Serena showering him with her love as his hand instinctively trace her slim curvy hips.

After Serena finishes with her boyfriend's face. She makes a bold move. She slightly lowers her head and move it towards Ash's neck before planting it with a soft kiss. Ash gasps upon contact, having a new feeling rise up that he's never really felt before.

Serena giggles before she moves back up to his face. She pecks it a few times before she reaches 64 kisses.

With only one more to go. Serena pulls away and giggles at her boyfriend's flustered face. She smirks before she gives back towards his lips with force. They engage in their signature dance routine with their lips moving in complete sync. Serena cups Ash's cheek as she bursts her tongue straight into his mouth. She explores his mouth with her tongue. However her eyes widen as she feels Ash's tongue push back against her's. Soon he bursts back and begins to explore her mouth.

Serena feels a competitive determination build up as she fights back as their tongues twist in a Kalos kiss. They engage in a battle for dominance with neither side able to take control. In they end they have to settle for a draw.

After a few minutes the two break away with flustered looks on their faces. Serena pants a little heavy and exclaims "Did....you.....enjoy....that."

Ash smiles at his girlfriend and whispers "I loved it."

A small smirk appears on Ash's face as he lifts Serena up by her hips and flips her over, before getting himself on top. Serena gasps at her boyfriend's bold move as Ash's smirk begins to grow.

Serena slightly shakes with nerves and questions "What are you doing Ash?" Her bottom lip slightly quivers as she wonders what Ash is planning on doing.

The raven haired boy notices her scared look and reassuringly pecks her lips before he whispers "Just returning the favour Serena, that's all."

Serena breathes a sigh of relief. She was scared that Ash wanted to go a little further. While she loves him wholeheartedly and trust him completely, she isn't ready to do anything more intimate yet. She is still getting used to this whole relationship thing and wants to take things one step at an time.