"Oh I see, well welcome. I'm Randy." You smiled as you put out your hand. "Nice to meet you Randy." He grabbed onto your hand and placed a kiss right in the center. "Nice to meet you Y/n." You laughed and Randy climbed onto the apron and got into the ring. He motioned for you to join him. "I'll go easy on you." You rolled your eyes. "Oh really?" You got into the ring and squared up with Randy.

He went to swing, but you moved and hooked your leg around his, causing him to loose his balance and fall onto the mat. You grabbed onto his arm and held it behind his back and you applied pressure, bending his hand back slightly. He let out a few groans and it made you feel powerful. "Y/n?" You heard Reigns call out. Roman, Seth,Dean,Naomi and a new girl climbed onto the apron. "Is that Randy?" Dean asked with a laugh. I applied more pressure and Randy let out another groan. "Yep."

Randy tapped the side of your leg and you let go. "I told her I would go easy on her." He said as he stood up and held onto his shoulder. You laughed and Roman gave you a fist bump. "Oh Y/n this is Ronda." You smiled. "The baddest woman on the planet?" You teased and she returned the smile. "Last time I checked." She chuckled. Naomi got into the ring. "Let's get trained up, because Y/n has a huge match tonight. Come on." You and the others nodded as you all began to train and warm-up.

~~~~

It was around 7:45 a few minutes before the show started. You were backstage in hair and makeup getting ready. Jessica handed you your outfit. It was a beautiful black leather  jacket and then dark blue top and bottoms. She gave you black shoes, with blue knee high socks and then black glasses and you got dressed. You came out and Jessica gasped. "You look stunning." You smiled. "Thank you." Jessica turned on the monitors as the show started. 

"Shit! I'm supposed to wish the boys good luck." You ran towards the gorilla as fast as you could. Once you saw them standing there, you tried to stop yourself but you fell into Roman's arms." Woah! Why are you running so fast?" You caught your breath and stood up. "I wanted to wish you guys good luck." You looked up and they were all staring at you.

"What?" You coughed out. You stood there awkwardly then you clapped your hands and they all blinked. "You look great." Seth and Dean nodded their heads quickly agreeing with Reigns. You laughed and lightly pushed Roman's arm. "Thanks. Good luck out there." You gave them all a smile. 

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

Shield

The boys took off to one of the ramps to walk through the crowd as they usually did. You were watching the monitor as Roman was fighting Drew. Seth and Dean stood outside the ring cheering him on. After a fair match, Roman finally pinned Drew. You cheered as Dean and Seth slid into the ring and they put their fists in their usual position as they stood in the middle of the ring. You heard the ring announcer stutter. "We are getting news of commotion backstage." In that moment you felt someone hit you in the back with a steel chair. You arched your back as you fell to the ground. Someone lifted you up and threw you into the wall. You saw them for one second and they were both dressed in all black with masks.

You once again fell to the ground. Grabbing onto the back of your head. You heard the two people laughing as you slowly got up. "Stay down bitch." Someone yelled as you got kicked in the stomach. You held onto your stomach as you let out a groan of pain. Reigns and the others sprinted up the ramp running backstage. The camera followed them as they sprinted through the halls.