You put your hand over your mouth as you laughed. They all looked at you. "What?" Dean asked. "Red dot of in justice was so stupid." You laughed out. Seth laugh and so did Dean. Roman just looked you up and down. "Here let me set your stuff down for you." Dean took your bags and set them down.

Seth checked his phone and sighed. "Ambrose, Rene and Becky are requesting us." Dean chuckled and followed Seth over to the door. "Reigns, do you mind showing her around till we get back?" Dean asked. "I guess." Roman sighed. Dean left and with that you and Roman were alone. You couldn't help but feel like you know Roman from somewhere. "Are you going to keep staring or can we go?" You looked away from him and rubbed your eyes.

"Sorry, it's just you look so familiar." A smirk appeared on his face and for some reason it worried you. He stepped a little closer to you. "You'd think you would remember an old middle school friend." You instantly remembered who he was. "Joe?" You choked out. He gave you a smile. You shook your head. "No." He laughed. "Relax. I've changed my ways. A bully is not who I am anymore. At least not to other people. But what fun I had messing with you. Seeing you here almost makes me miss it."

There was a knock at the door and Roman went to go open it. "Wassup Uce." Roman moved out of the way. Two men and a girl stepped in. The girl instantly had a look of awe in her face. One of the men was just staring at you. Roman closed the door and walked over to you, throwing his arm around your shoulder. "This is Y/n. Newest member of The Shield." You gave them all a smile. "Hi, nice to meet you guys." Roman sighed. "That's Jey, that's Jimmy, and that is Jimmy's wife Naomi."

Your eyes lit up. "As in feel the glow Naomi?" You smiled. She threw her hair over her shoulder as she chuckled. "Yes ma'am. The one and only." You shoved Roman's arm off of you and walked over to her, putting your arms out. She happily accepted your hug. "Wait a damn minute. You know her, but you don't know any of us." Roman sounded offended. 

"No, I know who you are." You said turning to face Reigns. He put his hands out. "She just doesn't care." Naomi laughed out. All the guys rolled their eyes. "You have your ring gear yet?" Naomi asked. You shook your head. She took your hand and walked towards the door. You felt a hand grip onto your hips. "I was just about to show her around. I can handle it Naomi." Roman spoke in a mocking tone. 

Naomi turned and slapped Roman's hands off of you. Then she quickly led you out of the room. The two of you talked as you headed towards the dressing rooms. A worker came up to the both of you. "Hey!" The worker smiled. "Y/n this is Jessica, she is one of the hair and make-up crew staff. She also handles gear sometimes."

Jessica's face lit up and she smiled. "Kurt told me all about you. I'm so excited to meet you!" She shook your hand. You smiled at her and she took your hand leading you to a station. "You are so pretty by the way." Naomi walked over to the both of you. "I know right. She's adorable." You put your hand over your mouth. "Two beautiful women complementing me. You guys stop I'm gonna blush." The three of you laughed as Jessica started showing you gear options.

"How about she does a little show for us." Naomi clapped her hands and nodded her head. "We gave Reigns one job." You looked over and saw Dean, Seth, Roman and the Usos. Jessica handed you a few different ring gear options and showed you to the dressing room. You changed into the first one. You walked out and showed it off, the group of spectators being larger than you thought.

"No." Everyone agreed on. You went back and changed into the second outfit. This went on until they finally decided on one. "It truly doesn't even matter because she already has her Shield gear ready." Everyone looked at Jessica. "What?" Dean and Seth stood up. "Give her The Shield gear!" They both shouted. "No. Not until after her debut." They sighed. 

"It's fine. My debut is tomorrow." Roman looked at the time. "We should go grab some food, then head over to the hotel rooms." The others agreed. " Y/n, would you like to join us?" Naomi asked. "That's sweet, but I don't wanna crash your guys plans. Plus I'm kind of tired." You could see their expressions change, everyones except Roman's. He looked very annoyed. 

"We'll I'll come with you. They can go grab some food. Come on." Naomi said as she grabbed your hand. "I don't even get a kiss?" Jimmy called out. Naomi ran back and gave Jimmy a quick kiss. Then the two of you headed over to The Shield's locker room so you could grab your stuff. Once you collected your things the two of you made your way to her car. 

"Do you want to get the things out of your car?" You smiled slightly. "I had my suitcases sent to the hotel." Naomi nodded and the two of you got in and headed to the hotel. You entered to lobby and checked into your rooms. The told you someone would bring your backs up and you nodded.

You and Naomi went to hang out in your hotel room. You opened the door and was amazed at how much space there was. It was so pretty. You and Naomi explored the entire room. You gasped when you went to the phone. "They have room service!" Naomi ran over to you. "Oh girl, give me that." You handed it to her as you both laughed. "We are about to order some food. Get all relaxed in those nice bath robes. Then we shall relax." You nodded your head happily. "Oh yes we shall." 

While Naomi ordered the food you went and took a shower. Then Naomi took one after you. You both had the bath robes on and some nice cozy socks. You both also had towels on your heads. The food arrived and you sat on the couch, watching some tv. 

"I've got to introduce you to some other people." You nodded as you took a sip of your drink. There was a knock on the door and you got up to go get it.  You opened the door to see Roman standing there. A few of the others behind him and one girl you haven't met yet. Naomi got up and walked to the door. "Yes, how can we help you?" 

"I know that ain't Trin." Jimmy stepped around and saw Naomi and laughed. "What the hell are y'all doing." Roman was trying his best not to laugh. "Don't worry about us." Naomi replied. "Unfortunately, they screwed up and now we have to share a room for the next few locations we go to." You looked back into the room. "There is only one bed." Roman shrugged his shoulders. He stepped into the room and set his bags down. Jimmy, Jey, Seth and a girl walked into the room.

"Hey, I'm Becky. Seth's wife." You smiled and shook her hand. "Y/n, new member of The Shield." Becky gave you a sad look. "You poor thing." You laughed as Seth glared at her. "Everyone out. I'm tired and would like to go to bed." Roman exclaimed. Everyone sighed as they left the room. "I'm going to shower real quick." You nodded as you picked up your phone and texted Luna.

You went outside onto the porch when you saw Luna was calling you. "How did it go?" You smiled to yourself as you turned on your camera and bent over, resting your elbows on the railing. You turned the camera around and showed her the view. "It went great. You are talking to the newest member of The Shield on Monday Night Raw." She screamed as you turned the camera so that it was showing you. 

"I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to watch you on Tv. When do you start?" You laughed. "Tomorrow night." She screamed again, but then she stopped abruptly. "Y/n?" You stopped laughing. "Yeah?" Before you could hear what she said, your felt hands poke your sides, making you jump. You turned around and saw Roman standing there with wet hair and no shirt on. You could faintly hear Luna asking questions but you ignored them. 

You brought the phone up to your ear. "I'll call you back Lu." You hung up and turned your phone off. Roman gave you a smirk before he turned around and walked inside. You followed and went to your suitcase. You pulled out a tank top and some short and slipped them on before you removed the robe. You went over to the bed and got in, turning over on your side. 

"What are you doing?" You sighed. "Sleeping." Roman laughed. "In my bed." You sat up and looked at him. "Your bed? This is my room." Roman put his hand up. "Our room." You rolled your eyes. "Due to something that was out of my control. So as I see it if that mix up never happened this would just be my room. So my bed." He sighed as he pulled the covers back and got in. 

You laid back down with your back facing Reigns as you drifted off to sleep.