1

"Luna! I have to call you back, I'm about to go inside." You told your friend bye as you hung up the phone. You took a deep breath before you entered the building. You felt so official, walking through the halls of a main roster building. You made your way to the back, where all the offices and locker rooms were. You asked around amoung some of the staff, trying to find Kurt's office. 

Once you found it, you knocked on the door. "Come in." You slowly opened the door and stepped inside. Kurt gave you a bright smile. "Hi, I'm Y/n L/n. From NXT." Kurt had a realization look on his face as he happily stood up and shook your hand. "Please have a seat. Do forgive me, my mind is all over the place with Raw being tomorrow night." You sat down as you let out a small laugh.

"I completely understand." He moved some papers around before he placed his elbows on the desk and clasped his hands together. "So, I know when we talked originally, we talked about you making your debut on Smackdown." You nodded your head. "Well we've changed you to be on Monday Night Raw. We would like to build up a storyline." You nodded your head before you spoke. "Do you mind if I ask with who?" You asked. 

"We were thinking of creating a storyline between yourself and The Shield. In fact, I called them in so you could get a chance to meet with them before tomorrow night." Kurt checked his phone really fast. "So, the idea is we are having Sasha Banks be your first official match. Tomorrow night she will announce an open title opportunity match. You will go out and do what you do best. After the match Sasha will be backstage doing her segment and Dolph Ziggler and Drew will approach her. Thus providing you an enemy that is teamed up with enemies of The Shield."

You nodded your head as there was a knock on the door, you heard laughter outside as well. Kurt sighed as he stood up. "One moment." You flashed him a smile as you pulled out your phone. Kurt opened the door and stepped outside for a second before he returned with three guys. One of them looked familiar. Too familiar for your comfort.

"Y/n, I'd like for you to meet the members of The Shield. Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and Dean Ambrose. Guys this is Y/n L/n, she will be your new Shield member." You gave them all a smile as you stood up. Seth and Dean smiled back at you, shaking your hand. You looked at Roman who had a small smirk on his face as he shook your hand. "Y/n they know how the storyline is going to start out, so you are all on the same page. You can head over to the dressing rooms and they will give you your temporary ring gear." You nodded your head. 

"Boys, do you mind showing her around? Show her to your locker room and other places like that." Kurt asked. "We are kind of busy boss man. I-" Dean cut Roman off. "We'd be happy to. Come on." Dean smiled as he opened the door for you. "Thank you." You smiled at him as you walked into the hallway.

Dean walked with you, as Roman and Seth walked together. "So, how was NXT for you?" Dean asked. "It was fun. I enjoy doing what I do. It's even more exciting to be on the main roster now." Dean smiled. "Yeah it is. How long were you on NXT?" You tried to remember. "I believe about a year or two. Maybe closer to two years." Dean nodded his head in approval. "How many championships did you have?" You smiled. "About five or six. Nothing too big." 

Dean stopped in front of a locker room door. "Nothing too big? Any championship is a big deal. No matter how many times you have one." He opened the door and turned on the lights. He extended out his arms, showing off the room. It made you laugh slightly as you walked in behind him. "Welcome to The Shield's locker room of justice." 

You acted amazed, causing Dean to chuckle and roll his eyes. Seth walked in and put his arm on your shoulder, putting his weight on you. "This is where the hounds reside before they are ready to strike at any sign of in justice." Roman walked next to Seth, pulling him off of your shoulder as he walked further into the room. "Where we plan our attacks very carefully. Like a cat, about to pounce on the mysterious red dot of in justice."