AUTHOR

Hi everyone! How have you been? It's been 2 and a half years after Two DIFFERENT worlds collide book 2.

I've been preparing this book 3 for a long time and has finally decided to work on it for real.

I don't know if it will still get good feedback as much I get from the first and second book but I'm hoping.

For sure I've lost all my past readers because of my long absence but I'm hoping that you would like this again.

I don't promise to give you all the best in this story but I'll try to meet your expectations.

So this is a book 3 of my fantacy fanfic story. I don't own the characters but i do own the story and all the scene that you'll be reading.

This is a Bts and Blackpink fanfic so if you are not a fan you may just go and don't bother to comment how you don't like me shipping them cause I won't give a damn about it.

As many of you know me I'm a big fan of the both group specially my bias which is Rose and Jimin who would be the main Character and partner in this story.

If you are new i suggest to read the first and second book first to avoid any confusion.

Again this is all fictional don't make this any serious, it's all just in my playful and wide imagination.

Enjoy reading babyboss! Thank you for your time and support!

See you on the next chap!

MARGATHOTS...