Ch 7 (PT2)

"Alright everyone: stage 1 of Operation: Fix Soukoku - sneak the wine back into Chuuya's house." Dazai said. 

Everyone was dressed in black stealth outfits with masks on their faces. They all were huddled around Dazai's table, looking at the layout of Chuuya's apartment and discussing the most silent and sneaky way to get into Chuuya's apartment and put the wine bottle on his table. After about 10 minutes of heated discussion, it was decided. 

The ones to enter Chuuya's house through his window would be Atsushi and Kyouka, for 2 reasons. One, both are tiny so they can sneak around easily. Two, Chuuya had a soft spot for both due to their undeniable adorableness (Is that even a word? welp it is now) so he was least likely to beat them up. They'd put the bottle on Chuuya's table along with a small handwritten note from Dazai, and bang the window on their way out, as to wake the sleeping Mafia executive and make him come to the table. 

It was around 2 am, Dazai suspected Chuuya would probably be awake and thinking about his wine. Atsushi and Kyouka silently opened his window and climbed in, not making a single sound. Dazai kept a track of their movements from the CCTV cameras he'd put up in their, no, Chuuya's, apartment. He watched as the Petrus 87 bottle was placed upon the table and the note propped up against it. He sighed in relief as Atsushi and Kyouka quietly exited, banging the window on their way out. Dazai watched as Chuuya ran into his dining room. 

Chuuya's hair was untied and surrounded his head like a red halo. He wore a pair of black loose pants and a white t-shirt that Dazai had given him. "I'm a mini-bomb" it read. A very accurate statement, considering how short Chuuya was and how lethal he was, even without his ability. First thing Chuuya notices is the bottle. He runs towards it and grabs it, craddling it in his arms and whispering to it like it was his child or something.Dazai was a 100% sure that he was telling the bottle how much he loved it. Then Chuuya noticed the note and picked it up, reading the text on it. 

Chuuya smiled and pulled his phone from his pocket to message someone. Dazai immediately received a text from none other than his beloved hatrack. 

Chibi: Oi shitty dazai

Dazai: chuu~ i miss you so much. 

Chibi: thanks for my wine... 

Dazai: thats all youre gonna say 

Chibi: *eyeroll* you're an asshole for stealing my darling Petrus 87. 

Dazai: can I come home now? 

Chibi: no. 

Dazai: but whyyyyyyyyy~ 

Chibi: because i dont want you to. i will spend days hugging my wine. 

Dazai:........ 

Dazai sighed. Time for Stage 2. 

_______________________________________________________________________