5.

PORT MAFAI BABESXO 

aku: guys listen 

swag: yes? 

themother: mhm? 

gingervodkawithale: listening 

bandagenose: Yes boss? 

morihater: im here too 

theleader: purpose? 

aku: JINKO BROKE UP WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND 

(A/N for those who dont remember, Atsushi said in chapter1 that hes dating lucy)

gingervodkawithale: YES 

bandagenose: WOOHOO 

swag: LETS FUCKING GO 

aku: think i should go talk to him or something? to like, comfort him 

swag: honestly aku no cause you internally panic and say the most rude shit ever 

themother: text him and say you heard about the breakup. 

aku: alr i'll send screenshots 

Auktagawa and Atsushi - Private chat 

aku: hey you alright 

sushiroll: no actually, i had a breakup. 

aku: yeah i heard.. do you need anything? 

sushiroll: warm hugs? 

aku: from me? 

sushiroll: if you dont mind  and if you're not busy 

aku: omw. 

(Switch to real life) 

Auktagawa knocked on the Agency's door. It was opened by Kunikida, who looked at him with a hostile expression. "Uhh Atsushi asked me to come....." Auktagawa said, slightly intimidated by Kunikida's gaze. He simply nodded and stepped aside to allow Auktagawa in. "He's in a room. Go straight, left, 4th door on the right" Kunikida said. 

On the way he passed the Agency's doctor, Yosano, who guessed the purpose of his visit as she cleaned her beloved scalpels, and winked at him, as if to say good luck. Auktagawa walked on, drowning in the thoughts of Atsushi's beautiful smile, his uneven white hair and gorgeous purple and yellow eyes. 

He found the room and slowly opened the door. "Hello?" he whispered. Atsushi was sat on the bed, hugging his knees. He looked at Auktagawa and smiled. The very same smile Auktagawa fell in love with. Aku smiled back, shut the door and sat on the edge of the bed. "You promised cuddles" Atsushi pouted. "Well, I didn't promise them" he replied. "So no cuddles?" "........ You get cuddles Jinko, you're lucky." A bold move on Atsushi's side. 

As the both cuddled (No they're not dating) Auktagawa realised just how much he loved the little white haired boy on his lap. He smiled fondly staring at Atsushi's petite snoring figure and ran his hand through his hair, soon falling asleep himself. 

(They slept something like this)